Just wanted to thank everyone at EBR works for helping me with my purchase. I was trying to get a non CA legal rifle (which I hadn't don't before) and was going to jump through a bunch of hoops to get the gun I wanted. I posted on the forum here and they suggested a simpler solution then what I was going to do. Still a pain in the *** (courtesy of the liberal gun hating state I live in) but they made it as easy as it could've possibly been. Thanks guys!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Thanks for the help!
Collapse
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,512
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25754 users online. 34 members and 25720 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.
