Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What Women Want

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    savannah
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 1142

    Today was my husband's and my wedding anniversary. I got a beautiful new range bag and a check to pay for my new shotgun. Am I a lucky woman or what????? I don't need roses, just guns!

    I married a great guy.




    I don't expect everything handed to me. Just set it down anywhere. Unknown

    Comment

    • #47
      Steph
      Member
      • Nov 2011
      • 380

      I told my bf that I should now be the easiest person to shop for with Christmas and birthdays. I want to build a 9mm AR to add to my collection (he's currently building an AR for himself).
      "Don't move! Or I'll fill you full of...little yellow bolts of light!"

      Comment

      • #48
        movie zombie
        Cat-in-a Box/NRA Lifetime
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Jul 2007
        • 14644

        happy anniversary mr and mrs savannah!
        "The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound."-- as seen on a t-shirt
        Originally posted by The Shootist
        Just use it for an excuse to keep buying "her" guns till you find the right one...good way to check off your wanted to buy list with the idea of finding her the one she wants of course :D

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1