Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Good method for conceal carry while running?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    2Cute2Shoot
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 1038

    and btw...i dont like the look of that bra holster. i dont know what the trigger protection is and i would be scared of shooting something important to me and my future babies!!

    Comment

    • #17
      ruchik
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2010
      • 1189

      That link I provided above, the Hill People Gear link, makes a chest mounted bag that is specifically designed to carry up a full sized revolver or automatic with weaponlight concealed along with sundry items such as keys, money, etc. whilst jogging. It's called the Runner's Kit Bag, and has 6 points of connection across your chest to keep the whole rig stable. Looks very unassuming, too.

      Comment

      • #18
        FeuerFrei
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2008
        • 7455

        This has always worked for me while running or just wearing loose fit sweats etc..

        I CCW a 1911 and it hasn't fallen out or been spotted...as far as I know.

        Comment

        • #19
          Dreaded Claymore
          Veteran Member
          • May 2010
          • 3231

          Originally posted by Paladin
          I'm not a gal, but the Flashbang holster may work.

          From links in my Crime Avoidance & Self-Defense Advice sig line link.





          If you try it, I'd use a very light pistol/revolver so that its weight does not make it come out of the holster due to the bouncing involved w/running. Probably best to get in contact w/the manufacturer first and ask them if it is suitable for running and even if they say "yes," try it out w/your HGN empty several times just to be safe before using it to carry a loaded HGN.
          Right now I'm so jealous of all you women. The hollow space between your shirt and body under your breasts looks like a fantastic place to hide a gun.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1