Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Lady Avatars

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    RogueSniper
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2008
    • 3749

    Very cool!

    I'll have to try this later. It will give me a cool Photoshop project to work on. Maybe SpongeBob & Patrick geared up! Ha!
    I'm not having a glass of wine, I'm having SIX. It's called a tasting and it's classy.

    Active Junky / Dvor
    TARGET SPORT USA Prime Ammo referral - PM me

    Stuff for sale:
    Packer Stock (folding 10/22 stock)
    Beretta Silver Pigeon SL2 Shotgun (Pump)
    Kenwood Receiver

    Comment

    • #17
      gopher hunter
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 662

      Anyone have a pic of Cheney shooting his attorney?
      Definition of a Veteran:
      A veteran - whether active duty, reserve, national guard or retired - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." - That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

      Comment

      • #18
        BillCA
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2005
        • 3821

        Originally posted by Mickey D
        Do you have anything in burka?


        Originally posted by pTa
        I saw some Clooney and Banderas ones;
        Ugh. Anyone using a Clooney avatar loses his man card!

        How about Molon Labe with Ripley ripping an alien a new one?



        Or maybe one with Mila Jovovich from the Resident Evil movies?



        Or Ultraviolet?
        Last edited by BillCA; 01-03-2010, 5:00 AM.

        Comment

        • #19
          Rob454
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Feb 2006
          • 11254

          Too bad you cant make those into bumper stickers. i woudl slap them on every car or tool box I own

          Comment

          • #20
            bruceflinch
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2006
            • 40155

            Originally posted by Steyrlp10
            Have any with cute guys?

            I'm a chick who doesn't want to spend my time looking at other chicks. Thanks
            I can email my pic from 30 yrs ago...
            Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...

            I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.

            Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

            Secret Club Member?.

            Comment

            • #21
              artherd
              Calguns Addict
              • Oct 2005
              • 5038

              Fantastic work!

              No guns in mine. Just shenanigans.
              - Ben Cannon.
              Chairman, CEO -
              CoFounder - Postings are my own, and are not formal positions of any other entity, or legal advice.

              Comment

              • #22
                TheRepoMan
                Banned
                • Nov 2009
                • 112

                Ripley looks like 1 angry b&*# there! LOL

                Comment

                • #23
                  RP1911
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 5198

                  How about one with Laura Croft
                  RP1911
                  -----------
                  NRA Life
                  CGN

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Juice5610
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 1558

                    what size are these? Their not 300 X 100 right?

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Dooly
                      Junior Member
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 41

                      nice avatars
                      NO better friend, NO worse enemy
                      sigpic
                      1st Battalion 5th Marines Charlie Company

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1