Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Lady Avatars

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pTa
    Senior Member
    • May 2008
    • 1045

    Lady Avatars

    okay, I've been asked to make one for a friend on here. but it gots me going on a roll. so if anyone wants one PLEASE feel free to take whichever you like.

    it's neat that we get 300x100 to play with no?



    Last edited by pTa; 11-27-2009, 5:49 PM.
    sigpic
  • #2
    Hopi
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2005
    • 7700

    Those look fantastic!!!

    Comment

    • #3
      pTa
      Senior Member
      • May 2008
      • 1045

      Originally posted by Hopi
      Those look fantastic!!!
      Τηανκσ Ηοπι (thanks HOPI)

      Here are a few more





      If anyone takes one and wants it personalized, I can gladly remove the original or ADD THEY'RE SCREEN NAME to the one they want.
      Last edited by pTa; 11-27-2009, 5:50 PM.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        Bigballaizm
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2008
        • 3109

        Very cool designs!
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          pTa
          Senior Member
          • May 2008
          • 1045

          Originally posted by Bigballaizm
          Very cool designs!
          Thank You. Here are the last ones I did. Do people care how my MoLon LaBEs vary? I kind of like the lower case Greek Lettering as well.




          Last edited by pTa; 11-27-2009, 5:50 PM.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            pTa
            Senior Member
            • May 2008
            • 1045



            Last edited by pTa; 11-27-2009, 5:51 PM.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              OutlawDon
              Veteran Member
              • Dec 2006
              • 3138

              Looks good.

              I designed my own.

              Comment

              • #8
                pTa
                Senior Member
                • May 2008
                • 1045

                yours is great... I have the hardest time mixing multiopl images
                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  OutlawDon
                  Veteran Member
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 3138

                  As I mentioned, if you're using photoshop, play with the blending change and opacity option. Some images will work better than others. A dark or black background helps to hide the lines

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Steyrlp10
                    C3 Leader
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 5341

                    Have any with cute guys?

                    I'm a chick who doesn't want to spend my time looking at other chicks. Thanks
                    sigpic

                    If you live in Solano County, please join us at:
                    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/group.php?groupid=12


                    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Mickey D
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 3502

                      Do you have anything in burka?
                      ***Honesty is the Foundation of One's Character***

                      *** In comparing the virtues of various calibers, using hollow point ammo: it is absolutely undeniable that, while a 9 mm or .40 S&W may or may not expand, a .45 will never shrink. ***

                      ***Mature Up***

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        pTa
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2008
                        • 1045

                        Originally posted by Steyrlp10
                        Have any with cute guys?

                        I'm a chick who doesn't want to spend my time looking at other chicks. Thanks
                        I saw some Clooney and Banderas ones;



                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          pTa
                          Senior Member
                          • May 2008
                          • 1045

                          or how about p;laying cops n robbers?



                          Last edited by pTa; 11-28-2009, 9:32 AM.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            NightHawk
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 1271

                            Those are awesome!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              xibunkrlilkidsx
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Sep 2008
                              • 5419

                              Originally posted by Steyrlp10
                              Have any with cute guys?

                              I'm a chick who doesn't want to spend my time looking at other chicks. Thanks
                              what was that. did someone call me name?

                              cool work though.
                              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
                              PSN Id: FNChester
                              Certified Welder-ANSI/AWS D1.2 1F/G, 2F/G, 3 F/G up to 1/2 plate aluminium GTAW. &
                              D1.1 1F/G, 2F/G, 3F/G unlimited range, Steel SMAW
                              I can make custom shooting targets and paracord accesories. PM me.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1