Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Hello...
Collapse
X
-
Hi Ladies,
I'm not much of a handgun shooter (yet).
I am an active Instructor/Shoot Boss with Project Appleseed up in NorCal (Sacramento, Redding areas). Yes I'm the one who posted the dates for upcoming 2020 events.
I've been shooting for about 12 years (my where has the time gone).
22calgal, it's great to see you on here!!! The CalGals from opposite ends of the state!!!
My husband got me started shooting with a .22 rifle all those years ago. He's great at helping me find the firearm that fits me.
Have fun learning. If you want to learn to be better with a rifle, come give Project Appleseed a try... appleseedinfo.orgComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,815
Posts: 25,151,943
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10918 users online. 120 members and 10798 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment