Yep, yep, and yep. It's a woman thing. I added two more to my collection, unfortunately, I have not been able to shoot either one. I got a Bersa Firestorm .380, love the way it feels in my hand. The other one is a Ruger SR9C. I'm hoping as soon as I'm in between classes I'll get a chance.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Hello...
Collapse
X
-
Have you ladies seen one of these pistols? I held one, fell in LOVE with it!
Comment
-
Have you ladies seen one of these pistols? I held one, fell in LOVE with it!
https://www.personaldefenseworld.com...ocket-pistols/
Which one?Meowr!Comment
-
Hello Ladies...
No one has posted here in the last two months. Maybe that's good -- if we are assimilated and working all the non-gender-specific threads.
Either way, in those last two months, I hope your Thanksgiving and Christmas were fun, filling, and safe. Looking barely forward: Happy New Year!!!

KatieComment
-
Welcome IP.
Your question would have been better to have been asked under "General Gun Discussions" rather than a thread where someone is trying to sell his gun.
But generally many of us cut the new folks some slack.
Last edited by Garv; 02-08-2020, 5:46 PM.Originally posted by Kestryll:
It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....Comment
-
Hi Inked Poet!
Whoever sent you the message to you was a creep. How can anyone learn without asking questions?
Have you decided what to buy yet? If there is a range near you, you may want to go there and rent some guns before you buy. I can tell if I like a gun when I pick it up. If it feels right, then I am good to go. It's like trying on a pair of shoes, I want my firearm to feel good and be comfortable to handle!
Good luck, keep us posted.
~ 22calgalComment
-
A BIG +1 on Try Before You Buy.Hi Inked Poet!
Whoever sent you the message to you was a creep. How can anyone learn without asking questions?
Have you decided what to buy yet? If there is a range near you, you may want to go there and rent some guns before you buy. I can tell if I like a gun when I pick it up. If it feels right, then I am good to go. It's like trying on a pair of shoes, I want my firearm to feel good and be comfortable to handle!
Good luck, keep us posted.
~ 22calgal
Unless of course you want to buy a lot of guns...
So, renting at a range or finding a friend who likes hers and trying it are great ideas.
Now if only ranges "rented" the 10,000 holsters you can buy. Then I would not have that box of un-used holsters...
KatieComment
-
I read the posts, not a dumb question at all, but questioning the quality of a gun in a thread where someone is selling it could dissuade other buyers.
Generally that is not done in the Marketplace.
My opinion FWIW.Originally posted by Kestryll:
It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....Comment
-
sounds like I don't want to buy anything in the forums here then, if it's "buyer beware" eekComment
-
From the Marketplace Rules:
2) Buyers and Sellers assume any and all risks in any transaction.
(snip) CAVEAT EMPTOR applies here.
10) Thread-crapping.
Commenting on a post in a negative manner, called 'thread-crapping', is not allowed. (snip)
11) Discussion and Commentary in For Sale Threads is to be kept to a minimum.
Posting comments such as "Nice gun, wish you were closer", "That's a great deal", "good luck with sale", etc. should be strictly limited. This is a community and wanting to comment positively on a sale or item is an understandable desire. (snip)
Just trying to help.Originally posted by Kestryll:
It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,575
Posts: 25,149,408
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 32702 users online. 34 members and 32668 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment