Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Is the panic starting already?
Collapse
X
-
Robert
Elite Arms and Supply
1148 S. Main Street, Manteca, CA 95337
209-823-4400
Webstore http://store.elitearmsandsupply.com/
www.facebook.com/elitearmsandsupply
Our new web store is up and running!
Sig Sauer, Glock, Vortex, Kimber, Beretta, Benelli and Wilson Combat Dealers. -
Robert
Elite Arms and Supply
1148 S. Main Street, Manteca, CA 95337
209-823-4400
Webstore http://store.elitearmsandsupply.com/
www.facebook.com/elitearmsandsupply
Our new web store is up and running!
Sig Sauer, Glock, Vortex, Kimber, Beretta, Benelli and Wilson Combat Dealers.Comment
-
And so, it begins, again.If you can't shoot good, at least look good shootingComment
-
Jerry's may have a few right now, but I have a feeling RSR is going to be getting a lot sometime soon. I only base this on seeing that they are adding Noveske and LWRC, and a bunch of other Black rifle manufacturers. Also, they had gotten a good number of uppers over the past couple days, so I assume the rifles will follow.Comment
-
Honestly, I didn't check to see which may have been CA compliant. Since I am a Nevadan posting on Calguns, I try to stay mindful of those things but that one slipped by me because we we talking dealer stuff and not consumer.
At the moment, it looks like there are a couple of Bushmaster CA compliant models in stock as well as some 10rd DPMS Oracles that seem to be allocated.
Also, New Frontier Armory (a Calguns site sponsor) is really ratcheting up their rifle production, built on both their forged and polymer lowers, and should be putting out some new stock very soon.
Good luck!!Comment
-
Everything is getting tough to get...pre-orders I placed at the beginning of the year are the only thing keeping me in-stock on most guns. I wanted to add to my Daniel Defense order the other day and they told me they are sold out of every gun at their current production rate. Good luckComment
-
I can't find Glocks (26 or 19) anywhere, anyone know any dist. that has them instock?Comment
-
I did a search today for Glocks with 8 distributors. All that is available is 17L, 17 Anniversary editions and other odd calibers. I did find Gen 4 G23 and G17 at one vendor but they are now all gone.Comment
-
Try finding a SA 1911. I talked to them directly and they informed me that they had 0 in stock. Ar's and AK's are back ordered with us everywhere.
I bet the ammo craze will get a bit worse. I think it is already as bad as in 08.
Im very curious to see how it goes..._______________________________________ _______________________________________________ __________________________________
DIRECT ACTION SOLUTIONS
722 Genevieve Street, Suite G, Solana Beach, CA 92075, Phone: 858 436 7088, Hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 10am to 6pm.
sales@directactionsolutions.net, www.sdgunshop.com, Like us on Facebook
SAN DIEGOS PREMIER GUNSHOP SPECIALIZING IN SINGLE SHOT OFF ROSTER PISTOLS
sigpic
Comment
-
Try finding a SA 1911. I talked to them directly and they informed me that they had 0 in stock. Ar's and AK's are back ordered with us everywhere.
I bet the ammo craze will get a bit worse. I think it is already as bad as in 08.
Im very curious to see how it goes..._______________________________________ _______________________________________________ __________________________________
DIRECT ACTION SOLUTIONS
722 Genevieve Street, Suite G, Solana Beach, CA 92075, Phone: 858 436 7088, Hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 10am to 6pm.
sales@directactionsolutions.net, www.sdgunshop.com, Like us on Facebook
SAN DIEGOS PREMIER GUNSHOP SPECIALIZING IN SINGLE SHOT OFF ROSTER PISTOLS
sigpic
Comment
-
Yeah, the panic must be here. I just got off the phone with my uncle who's a FFL dealer in Florida and he said he's been selling so many guns it's crazy. All the tactical shotguns are sold and he has 10 on order and 5 of those are already sold. People are really believing this end of the world crap. 10% of me thinks "anything can happen" so I might as well buy a lot of ammo. LOLComment
-
No need to pannic, Obama won't be re elected
Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,233
Posts: 25,145,828
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,513
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28271 users online. 142 members and 28129 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment