Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Is the panic starting already?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    curvejunkie
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 816

    Originally posted by tenpercentfirearms
    That is always the last place I check! Now are they 10 round models that they will sell direct to me?
    I did snag a few Colts from there on Thursday but thats about it with the BB...
    Robert
    Elite Arms and Supply
    1148 S. Main Street, Manteca, CA 95337
    209-823-4400


    Webstore http://store.elitearmsandsupply.com/
    www.facebook.com/elitearmsandsupply

    Our new web store is up and running!

    Sig Sauer, Glock, Vortex, Kimber, Beretta, Benelli and Wilson Combat Dealers.

    Comment

    • #17
      curvejunkie
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2010
      • 816

      Originally posted by geeknow
      ...and dont get me started on ammo...
      Good Lord aint that the truth...
      Robert
      Elite Arms and Supply
      1148 S. Main Street, Manteca, CA 95337
      209-823-4400


      Webstore http://store.elitearmsandsupply.com/
      www.facebook.com/elitearmsandsupply

      Our new web store is up and running!

      Sig Sauer, Glock, Vortex, Kimber, Beretta, Benelli and Wilson Combat Dealers.

      Comment

      • #18
        3GunFunShooter
        In Memoriam
        • Dec 2005
        • 2408

        And so, it begins, again.
        If you can't shoot good, at least look good shooting

        Comment

        • #19
          rogtac
          Vendor/Retailer
          • Aug 2009
          • 1275

          Originally posted by tenpercentfirearms
          Are you guys dealers? I am not talking about in stores. I am talking about wholesalers. Tell me where you see AR15s in stock and which wholesaler. I found some S&W M&P15ORs at Acusport. That is about it.
          Jerry's may have a few right now, but I have a feeling RSR is going to be getting a lot sometime soon. I only base this on seeing that they are adding Noveske and LWRC, and a bunch of other Black rifle manufacturers. Also, they had gotten a good number of uppers over the past couple days, so I assume the rifles will follow.
          ROG Tactical
          Inland Empire
          sales@rogtac.com

          www.rogtac.com

          *Calguns 5% discount code: CG5

          Comment

          • #20
            Rigmarole
            Junior Member
            • Jan 2012
            • 61

            Originally posted by tenpercentfirearms
            That is always the last place I check! Now are they 10 round models that they will sell direct to me?
            Honestly, I didn't check to see which may have been CA compliant. Since I am a Nevadan posting on Calguns, I try to stay mindful of those things but that one slipped by me because we we talking dealer stuff and not consumer.

            At the moment, it looks like there are a couple of Bushmaster CA compliant models in stock as well as some 10rd DPMS Oracles that seem to be allocated.

            Also, New Frontier Armory (a Calguns site sponsor) is really ratcheting up their rifle production, built on both their forged and polymer lowers, and should be putting out some new stock very soon.

            Good luck!!

            Comment

            • #21
              PWPSK1
              Member
              • Aug 2009
              • 476

              Everything is getting tough to get...pre-orders I placed at the beginning of the year are the only thing keeping me in-stock on most guns. I wanted to add to my Daniel Defense order the other day and they told me they are sold out of every gun at their current production rate. Good luck

              Comment

              • #22
                Tier One Arms
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 2007
                • 2598

                I can't find Glocks (26 or 19) anywhere, anyone know any dist. that has them instock?

                Comment

                • #23
                  EBR Works
                  Vendor/Retailer
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 10492

                  I did a search today for Glocks with 8 distributors. All that is available is 17L, 17 Anniversary editions and other odd calibers. I did find Gen 4 G23 and G17 at one vendor but they are now all gone.


                  Check out our e-commerce site here:

                  www.ebrworks.com

                  Serving you from Prescott, AZ

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Direct Action Solutions
                    Member
                    • Jun 2010
                    • 441

                    Try finding a SA 1911. I talked to them directly and they informed me that they had 0 in stock. Ar's and AK's are back ordered with us everywhere.

                    I bet the ammo craze will get a bit worse. I think it is already as bad as in 08.

                    Im very curious to see how it goes...
                    _______________________________________ _______________________________________________ __________________________________
                    DIRECT ACTION SOLUTIONS
                    722 Genevieve Street, Suite G, Solana Beach, CA 92075, Phone: 858 436 7088, Hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 10am to 6pm.
                    sales@directactionsolutions.net, www.sdgunshop.com, Like us on Facebook
                    SAN DIEGOS PREMIER GUNSHOP SPECIALIZING IN SINGLE SHOT OFF ROSTER PISTOLS
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Direct Action Solutions
                      Member
                      • Jun 2010
                      • 441

                      Try finding a SA 1911. I talked to them directly and they informed me that they had 0 in stock. Ar's and AK's are back ordered with us everywhere.

                      I bet the ammo craze will get a bit worse. I think it is already as bad as in 08.

                      Im very curious to see how it goes...
                      _______________________________________ _______________________________________________ __________________________________
                      DIRECT ACTION SOLUTIONS
                      722 Genevieve Street, Suite G, Solana Beach, CA 92075, Phone: 858 436 7088, Hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 10am to 6pm.
                      sales@directactionsolutions.net, www.sdgunshop.com, Like us on Facebook
                      SAN DIEGOS PREMIER GUNSHOP SPECIALIZING IN SINGLE SHOT OFF ROSTER PISTOLS
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        FLAWLS1
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 930

                        Yeah, the panic must be here. I just got off the phone with my uncle who's a FFL dealer in Florida and he said he's been selling so many guns it's crazy. All the tactical shotguns are sold and he has 10 on order and 5 of those are already sold. People are really believing this end of the world crap. 10% of me thinks "anything can happen" so I might as well buy a lot of ammo. LOL

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          meazn123
                          Junior Member
                          • Sep 2010
                          • 78

                          Are we talking about the 2012 end of the world crap or the foreign affairs part?

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            five.five-six
                            CGN Contributor
                            • May 2006
                            • 34928

                            No need to pannic, Obama won't be re elected

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              dachan
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 1973

                              It's started; go to the RSR website, handguns: 409 in-stock out of 1749 results, 328 in-stock out of 1170 results.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                tenpercentfirearms
                                Vendor/Retailer
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 13007

                                Originally posted by five.five-six
                                No need to pannic, Obama won't be re elected

                                Yeah because the Republican candidates are so wonderful.
                                www.tenpercentfirearms.com was open from 2005 until 2018. I now own Westside Arms.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1