Any recommendations for a FFL near the Long Beach area? Someone reasonably priced. I do not mind driving alittle. Looking to do a PPT and also have a couple lowers sent to. Thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Looking for a local FFL? Click here!
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Any recommendations for an FFL in sf nay area that will take an out of state ammo purchase ? ThanksComment
-
-
sunday ppt
Looking for somewhere to do ppt on a Sunday in LA/OC areaComment
-
I just shipped a rifle to a FFL in Oregon two weeks ago via Federal Express ground. My Federal Express center cheerfully accepts rifles for shipment via ground.Comment
-
Ok good. Let us know how it went.
This whole thing is strange. As people know, FedEx is vet-owned and 2A friendly and as such, they discounted gun shipments. Then not long back, pink-hat-topped protesters gathered outside FedEx and the company caved, removing the discounts but still allowing shipments. If an individual office refused service (or ground service) I would have called the HQ for help because as I know they did not stop ground or other service for guns.Slim River Carry Slings for Henry AR-7Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,616
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22493 users online. 87 members and 22406 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment