Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FFL Only Forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tyke8319
    replied
    I did. No response?

    Leave a comment:


  • taperxz
    replied
    Originally posted by Tyke8319
    Also!!!
    HUH? Theres hundreds of us in there chatting away now.

    Like Kes said, PM a mod or Kes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tyke8319
    replied
    Also!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • oogaloo
    replied
    FFL ONLY

    Me 2

    Leave a comment:


  • shootsocal_dave
    replied
    Originally posted by Kestryll
    Hmm... I don't like that thread titles are visible nor do I like the location as a child forum of this one...
    Im lost. I want to be invited to the party but I dont see the forum lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Tyke8319
    replied
    or FFL's...

    Leave a comment:


  • Tyke8319
    replied
    Originally posted by Kestryll
    Oh, BTW the Only FFL's ( ) forum is up!

    A few that I already know for sure are FFLs have been added to the FFL Usergroup and should be able to access it.

    As of now it can be seen to exist on the front page but no one other than Admins, Mods and members of the FFL Usergroup can access it or read it.
    So how is it accessed by other 01 FFF's?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kestryll
    replied
    Hmm... I don't like that thread titles are visible nor do I like the location as a child forum of this one...

    Leave a comment:


  • Kestryll
    replied
    Oh, BTW the Only FFL's ( ) forum is up!

    A few that I already know for sure are FFLs have been added to the FFL Usergroup and should be able to access it.

    As of now it can be seen to exist on the front page but no one other than Admins, Mods and members of the FFL Usergroup can access it or read it.

    Leave a comment:


  • I Swan
    replied
    Only if the FFL's also offer penis ratings and custom content.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kestryll
    replied
    Very true.

    Is it wrong that i like this so much?

    Leave a comment:


  • Last2Die
    replied
    I like the 01 forum. lord knows I still have tons of questions.

    Tony

    Leave a comment:


  • IronsightsRifleman
    replied
    I have no problem with supporting 01 FFLs with their own forum area. But if it's of limits to 03 FFLs please don't refer to it as just "FFL".

    Leave a comment:


  • acespawnshop
    replied
    Great idea.

    Leave a comment:


  • vino68
    replied
    I disagree that 03FFLs have different needs to some extent. As a 03, I learn from this forum what you retails go through and what issue you have. This helps when I am purchasing, being an informed consumer. Especially when many retailers/LGS do not keep up to date with many issues, and how to process some of the new exemptions.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
UA-8071174-1