I think he was referring to the DROS sheet not the receipt for the purchase of a firearm. The receipt you should get in any case.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
FFL problems - not responding
Collapse
X
-
American soldier by choice. Made in America by the Grace of God.
So, now it is ironic that the State whittles away at the right of its citizens to defend themselves from the possible oppression of their State.
Judge Roger T. Benitez
LCM's ruled legal 3/29/2019 -
It was the dros sheet I needed. I don’t think the receipt would have all the information I needed. It was a pain calling multiple stores I visited through the years to get the info. The stores were all very helpful and gave my the info I needed. The worst part was that DOJ knew the dates and stores but would not tell me. It’s like they wanted you to throw in the towel.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,864
Posts: 25,152,594
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 36394 users online. 116 members and 36278 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment