Reed's has a following due to their range.
It would be great to see the regulars band together against this crap but there aren't a lot of safe indoor range options down that way so they will continue to get away with it. It's scumbag behavior.
I support any shop I do a PPT at including Reed's on the two I did there prior to the scumbagery. I make a point of buying at least $100 worth of whatever. Most shops I've purchased guns as a direct result of being treated right at a ppt. I swear gun shop owners are their biggest obstacles to growing their customer base.
It would be great to see the regulars band together against this crap but there aren't a lot of safe indoor range options down that way so they will continue to get away with it. It's scumbag behavior.
I support any shop I do a PPT at including Reed's on the two I did there prior to the scumbagery. I make a point of buying at least $100 worth of whatever. Most shops I've purchased guns as a direct result of being treated right at a ppt. I swear gun shop owners are their biggest obstacles to growing their customer base.

Comment