Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
B/U gun?
Collapse
X
-
-
High standard .22 magnum derringer.Comment
-
I am in a non-uniform position - carry primarily a Glock 42 with an extra mag in my weak side pants cargo pocket. They are held nicely by a DeSantis Nemesis.
DaveComment
-
You guys have given a ton of options. Someone mentioned the department dictating what we can use which is very true. As far as wheel guns go as long as it's ruger or s&w I can use it. Semi autos I'm pretty limited.
I really appreciate all the replies. Thanks a lot guys. Stay safe!Comment
-
I have a Glock 42. I just need to complete the memo and qual with it at the range. I'm waiting for my new bet thoughComment
-
I have a Glock 42. I just need to complete the memo and qual with it at the range. I'm waiting for my new vest thoughComment
-
For LASD most of the guys are buying s&w shield 9mm from me but you have plenty of the old school guys who prefer the model 642 5-shot from smith & wesson as a pocket gun. LASD isn't authorized for G42
Arms Unlimited; the gold standard in law enforcement supply. Offering the best deals on firearms AR15 rifles, ammunition, accessories, optics, body armor, and tactical gear.
If you are looking for a BU and aren't far from Torrance come stop by we'll get you squared away. We are a LE/Mil only shop and carry all popular and locally authorized LE modelssales@armsunlimited.com
Subscribe to our email list for the latest deals/updates
www.ArmsUnlimited.com
Warehouse open to LE/MIL Only
3515 W Post Rd, Ste 125
Las Vegas, NV 89118Comment
-
S&W 642 in a pocket.NRA Patron MemberComment
-
I carry my G26 as a backup gun.
Stay safe.Comment
-
Most popular selling backup guns at our shop in no particular order to local LE in the SoCal area have been
S&W 642 revolver
S&W Shield w/ this holster
Arms Unlimited; the gold standard in law enforcement supply. Offering the best deals on firearms AR15 rifles, ammunition, accessories, optics, body armor, and tactical gear.
Glock G42
Glock G26
Ruger LC9sales@armsunlimited.com
Subscribe to our email list for the latest deals/updates
www.ArmsUnlimited.com
Warehouse open to LE/MIL Only
3515 W Post Rd, Ste 125
Las Vegas, NV 89118Comment
-
BUG
S&W Model 49-2 (5 shot .38 Special) loaded with 125 grain Nyclads
Vest carryA well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,914
Posts: 25,153,084
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21265 users online. 123 members and 21142 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment