The officers and experience you get is second to none however to the command staff you are a number and can easily be replaced so keep your head down or they will steam roll you without hesitation
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
LAPD?
Collapse
X
-
-

Originally posted by E Pluribus UnumDuring Y2K my neighbor and I were talking and he said he had a basement full of water and canned food. He asked if I had stocked up and I said that I had. I told him I bought a 12 guage shotgun, a .308 rifle and several bricks of .22 ammo.
He is an anti-gun guy and he said. "Well, you can't eat ammunition". I replied with "When I'm starving to death with a case of ammunition, who's door do you think I am going to knock on?"Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,399
Posts: 25,147,405
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31787 users online. 155 members and 31632 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment