Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

#2 haircut for taking POST?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    StraightShot04
    Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 136

    Originally posted by Jchung139
    Im going to take my POST tomorrow. I'll be going in a suit and tie. I'll also need a recomended haircut to impress the POST staffers.

    Thanks to all those that have read. Looking forward to reading about experiences and suggestions about POST.
    I guess everyone agency is different. When I took mine, they had the written and PAT the same day back to back so we were encouraged to dress appropriately for the PAT meanings shorts, shirt, running shoes. A clean hair cut wouldn't hurt though.

    Comment

    • #17
      Hop Sing
      Member
      • Jan 2008
      • 456

      Mohawk and a large nose ring !!!!
      Glock, Smith and Wesson M&P, Colt 1911, Colt AR15 &
      HK Factory Certified Armorer
      Ventura County Certified CCW Instructor

      Comment

      • #18
        Bobby Ricigliano
        Mit Gott und Mauser
        CGN Contributor
        • Feb 2011
        • 17439

        Dressing to impress is never a bad idea.

        However, if it is a mass test with a lot of people, and you are not going to be interviewed, business casual is probably OK. I have been a LEO for a long time, but I remember taking the CHP test and there were so many people there that it would have taken some severely sloppy dress to catch any Proctor's attention.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1