I got a fix it ticket back in January for my registration being expired. I must have accidentally thrown the original ticket out when cleaning my car and am supposed to have my proof of fixing the violation by May 1 or appear in court. What can I do to have an officer sign off if I've lost my original ticket? It was issued by CHP and when I called the CHP office they said they could not print me anything because they only keep record for 60 days. If I go to court WITHOUT my ticket and just proof of my current registration is this sufficient? Thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Lost a fix it ticket?
Collapse
X
-
Lost a fix it ticket?
Originally posted by colossians323I believe it has been apparent in my posts that I am an idiotOriginally posted by CatoExcuse me, I didn't realize you were posting from a Unabomer shack deep in the Angeles National Forest. Are you stirring coconuts, a la Gilligan's Island, to power that lap top?Originally posted by njineermikeBring in a bullet button and a mop. Ask him if he knows which is which.Tags: None -
-
Go to the court house, go to the traffic clerk's office. They will have copies. The sheriff's office in the court house should be able to sign it off for you.
"If you expect logic associated with California law, it will only make your head hurt.." - Ron-Solo, 2013Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,549
Posts: 25,149,005
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19437 users online. 128 members and 19309 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment