Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Lost a fix it ticket?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • haveyourmile
    Veteran Member
    CGN Contributor
    • Jan 2010
    • 3489

    Lost a fix it ticket?

    I got a fix it ticket back in January for my registration being expired. I must have accidentally thrown the original ticket out when cleaning my car and am supposed to have my proof of fixing the violation by May 1 or appear in court. What can I do to have an officer sign off if I've lost my original ticket? It was issued by CHP and when I called the CHP office they said they could not print me anything because they only keep record for 60 days. If I go to court WITHOUT my ticket and just proof of my current registration is this sufficient? Thanks
    Originally posted by colossians323
    I believe it has been apparent in my posts that I am an idiot
    Originally posted by Cato
    Excuse me, I didn't realize you were posting from a Unabomer shack deep in the Angeles National Forest. Are you stirring coconuts, a la Gilligan's Island, to power that lap top?
    Originally posted by njineermike
    Bring in a bullet button and a mop. Ask him if he knows which is which.
  • #2
    NytWolf
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 3935

    Your best bet is to call the court. I know their phone system sucks big time. But it's either that, or go to the clerk.

    Comment

    • #3
      ncortez11
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2013
      • 64

      Best bet is to go the clerk, you don't want it to turn into a warrant or lose your license.

      Comment

      • #4
        Spanky8601
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2010
        • 2284

        Originally posted by haveyourmile
        If I go to court WITHOUT my ticket and just proof of my current registration is this sufficient? Thanks
        More than likely this will be enough. But, bring a toothbrush just in case.
        May I always be the type of person my dog thinks I am

        Comment

        • #5
          RX729
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2012
          • 846

          Originally posted by Spanky8601
          More than likely this will be enough. But, bring a toothbrush just in case.


          lol

          Comment

          • #6
            Armed24-7
            Member
            • Sep 2012
            • 268

            Go to the court house, go to the traffic clerk's office. They will have copies. The sheriff's office in the court house should be able to sign it off for you.

            "If you expect logic associated with California law, it will only make your head hurt.." - Ron-Solo, 2013

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1