Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Belts, holsters, gear.. Bay Area

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • onegtalon
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 2391

    Belts, holsters, gear.. Bay Area

    Hi all,

    With 10-8 Supply/Valkrie Arms gone where do you folks in the Bay Area go for your stuff? Been looking around but the selection isn't that great or I'm not sure where to go. Going to start taking tactical HG classes and the selection of different brands/types of gear is making my head spin.

    Thanks!
    Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

    Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

    HDF, CGN/CGF member
    sigpic
  • #2
    TripleThreat
    CGN Contributor
    • Mar 2012
    • 2642

    Summit Uniforms on Meridian Ave. in San Jose.

    Triple
    1911 "The MILF of handguns"

    LINK: 9mm Shootout: BHP vs 92A1 vs SP-01 vs P-01

    Comment

    • #3
      onegtalon
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2011
      • 2391

      Thanks! I'll go check them out.
      Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

      Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

      HDF, CGN/CGF member
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        TRICKSTER
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Mar 2008
        • 12438

        Most Police Supplies didn't have the stuff that I was looking for so I started ordering from http://www.qmuniforms.com/ and http://www.copsplus.com/


        Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

        Comment

        • #5
          tom2
          Member
          • Mar 2006
          • 147

          Try adamsons in Hayward. Galls in San Francisco. Good luck

          Comment

          • #6
            556fmj
            Member
            • Nov 2005
            • 261

            +1 to Adamsons. Done business with them a few times.
            Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1