Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Graduation
Collapse
X
-
Congratulations! Hope you have a long and successful career.I'm retired. That's right, retired. I don't want to hear about the cop who stopped you today or how you didn't think you should get a ticket. That just makes me grumpy!Comment
-
Yeah, but then he would not be able to drive fast, walk that tight rope of life and cheat death. F--- that Grim Reaper guy!!!
The satisfaction of a job well done is to be the one who has done it
Originally posted by RazoEI don't feel a thing when some cop gets ghosted.Comment
-
I'm already a pretty good cook and I have p90x discipline. I'm married so the ladies thing doesn't worry me. Lol.
Thanks for all the congrats. Ordered my off duty just waiting for it to arrive.Comment
-
The satisfaction of a job well done is to be the one who has done it
Originally posted by RazoEI don't feel a thing when some cop gets ghosted.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,540
Posts: 25,148,833
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17006 users online. 39 members and 16967 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment