True, the kel-light does wonders.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Questions about duty belts.
Collapse
X
-
I've been rocking the same safariland leather belt for six years now... Very little maintenance and by that I mean wiping it down with a damp rag maybe once every 3-4 months or after a dirty incident (muddy night / climbing a fence)
It's heavier, not as cheap, but I don't like the faded look that 90% of nylon belts get after 1-2 years. I like buying stuff once and using it until I'm done with it, not until it's done with me.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,236
Posts: 25,145,855
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,513
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30392 users online. 133 members and 30259 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment