Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Would you write a ticket to...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Jwood562
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 1271

    if the driver was dressed as DOC or Marty I would just laugh and walk away

    Comment

    • #17
      mtsul
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2009
      • 2024

      Originally posted by biochembruin
      If someone ever used the 76 Gas Ticket Talker, I would let them slide.
      I used it LEO laughed I got a fix it ticket so all was good
      WTB M38 mosin
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #18
        JaeFern
        Senior Member
        • May 2006
        • 1796

        Originally posted by Jwood562
        if the driver was dressed as DOC or Marty I would just laugh and walk away
        I think I may try this.....

        Comment

        • #19
          BadPoor313
          Junior Member
          • Sep 2011
          • 17

          Originally posted by gadsdenarmory
          Okay this thread has me laughing. Am I the only one who gets these jokes at the same time?
          Not the only one I got both jokes the first time I read them. Anyone ever try to reverse the meow game and see how many times you can say it to the cop?? Could end of being a meow off lol.

          Comment

          • #20
            roushstage2
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 2011
            • 2782

            Great thread, lol

            Comment

            • #21
              ksleo204
              Member
              • Jan 2011
              • 124

              How many times can you say meow to the cop....well you might get a couple out! Yeah all that other stuff I got it too! I keep waiting on the whole switch seats gig. I did pull over a pretty darn hot chick on Halloween the other day and she was dressed like a cop....well sorta! I ain't never seen a cop wearing quite so little!
              Bravery doesn't mean your not scared, it means you go anyway.....Thank you to our veterans

              Comment

              • #22
                sacluded
                Member
                • Nov 2010
                • 155

                Originally posted by ksleo204
                How many times can you say meow to the cop....well you might get a couple out! Yeah all that other stuff I got it too! I keep waiting on the whole switch seats gig. I did pull over a pretty darn hot chick on Halloween the other day and she was dressed like a cop....well sorta! I ain't never seen a cop wearing quite so little!
                Did she get a ticket?
                My hobbies are cars and guns. I hate this state.

                Comment

                • #23
                  axel4488
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 1586

                  Originally posted by sacluded
                  Did she get a ticket?
                  With his number and what time he gets off his shift that night lol!
                  Originally posted by ibanezfoo
                  Fallout isn't just a game, its for training.

                  Get your power armor as fast as possible.
                  Originally posted by cabinetguy
                  im hoping for a milsurp shoulder thingy that goes up

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1