I have a high school type back pack with some preps in it at my house. It's my BOB.
1. Food. - Power bars, jerky, trail mix. Stuff I eat pretty regularly and rotate out to keep it fresh.
2. Water. 2 large Smart waters - again-- cause I drink it regularly and thus easy to rotate out.
3. Pistol/Ammo. Same as my duty carry. Thus takes same mags and parts can be cannibalized.
4. Space blanket and first aid kit including triage supplies.
5. Multi battery that can be used on cell phones and all kinds of electronics.
6. Flashlight and extra 123 batteries.
7. Rain poncho.
8. High powered whistle.
9. Pocket folder.
10. Compass.
11. Meds.
12. GPS.
13. Eye/sun glasses.
14. Sunscreen.
15. Windproof lighter.
16. Carabiners.
17. Cell phone.
18. Anti-bacterial wipes.
19. Socks.
20. Beanie.
21. Ball cap.
There's probably a bunch of other stuff that could be put in it but this is what I had time/ energy to put together. It's come in handy quite a few times mainly when I'm to lazy to walk downstairs to get a snack.
1. Food. - Power bars, jerky, trail mix. Stuff I eat pretty regularly and rotate out to keep it fresh.
2. Water. 2 large Smart waters - again-- cause I drink it regularly and thus easy to rotate out.
3. Pistol/Ammo. Same as my duty carry. Thus takes same mags and parts can be cannibalized.
4. Space blanket and first aid kit including triage supplies.
5. Multi battery that can be used on cell phones and all kinds of electronics.
6. Flashlight and extra 123 batteries.
7. Rain poncho.
8. High powered whistle.
9. Pocket folder.
10. Compass.
11. Meds.
12. GPS.
13. Eye/sun glasses.
14. Sunscreen.
15. Windproof lighter.
16. Carabiners.
17. Cell phone.
18. Anti-bacterial wipes.
19. Socks.
20. Beanie.
21. Ball cap.
There's probably a bunch of other stuff that could be put in it but this is what I had time/ energy to put together. It's come in handy quite a few times mainly when I'm to lazy to walk downstairs to get a snack.

-- Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun
Comment