Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Signing Up
Collapse
X
-
-
-
It was my understanding that if you were already infantry and you sign back up that you wouldn't have to go through 30th and Basic again? Plus prior service would probably get some love at 30th (a fast track)...Maybe? I also realize there is some sort of a time hack for this though. School me if Im wrong.Comment
-
Basic, no. AIT, yes. When I went through Basic back in Feb of '06 we had a guy that was on IRR get called back to AD. He was a Bradley Mechanic in his previous MOS, he was shoved into our Platoon right when we switched to "Red Phase" I think is what they called it. He was hooked up though, he was removed from the Bull**** and got to sleep in the DS's office.
Comment
-
Well, I'm AD until March 2018... so anything kicks off before then, I'll already be signed up.


"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
You can trust me. I'm aarecrooman...aircroomen...airecrewmen... I fly on planes.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,572
Posts: 25,149,372
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 35211 users online. 116 members and 35095 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment