So I was just asked to make a list of schools I would like to go to when we get back from this deployment. I am trying to go to airborne, but other than that I really don't have any ideas. My buddy said there is a long range marksmanship school (not sniper school), I'm not sure if that is the exact name but it sounds cool. I would like to know what you guys recomend. Thanks.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Army schools
Collapse
X
-
Army schools
Tags: None -
depends what is ur MOSComment
-
It would all depend on your MOS.
Im a scout, off the top of my head the schools I would ask for are:
Air Assault
Pathfinder
RSLC
SniperComment
-
This is probably what I would ask for also. Long Range Marksmanship is supposed to be pretty good. My section sgt. went through it a few years ago.Comment
-
Sapper would be pretty b*tchin too.Comment
-
-
Airborne, ranger, air assault, pathfinder, sniper, sapper,combat diver,
Like mentioned depends on your MOS and what you want to persue in your career.I am always there, now and Forever.
I am the Infantry, Follow Me!
Originally posted by _4_Second, it is NOT your God given right to serve this country, it is a privilege.Comment
-
Does the army not offer Combat Life Saver type classes anymore?WTB:
1)AR15 Aero Precision Skeletonized Lower
2)S&W 686 6in barrel ...686 No dash through 686-4
3) Saltworks M5 upper/lower set

Comment
-
Everyone in combat arms get cls now. In basic and refresher courses.Buy my EO Tech XPS3-0!!!
For those nutjobs who like to use the word "gouge"
Note: I did not write the above article.
Any carpenters in Socal want a side project?
sigpicComment
-
-
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,691
Posts: 25,150,530
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15887 users online. 91 members and 15796 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment