Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTF is this? **UPDATE Post 134 (OWNED!)**

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • armedoffroader
    Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 413

    Woah, Capo broke this story damn near a year ago. Strong work dude! Capo- more trusted than any other source of news (on calguns)

    Comment

    • ChuckBooty
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2007
      • 1299

      Originally posted by rero360
      I went into the Armory today and talked with SGT Ma about the pictures of him on their website, on a number of the pictures you can see 2LT rank on his chest but SPC rank on his stetson. SGT Ma was dumbfounded as how that could be as he never wore the 2LT rank. Upon him calling Wang it was learned that the creator of the website took upon himself to digitally alter the pictures, why? apparently he felt that Ma should outrank the usfvr people as he is actually in the Military.

      Suffice to say SGT May was very upset and demanded that those pictures be removed as they made him look like he was impersonating an officer. As to why my fellow soldiers were in the presence of these individuals, I don't think I can share just yet, but I assure everyone that it was harmless and the CAARNG have done no wrong.
      Sounds like bull****. Just sayin.

      Comment

      • Milspec714
        Vendor/Retailer
        • Aug 2009
        • 678

        BUSTED...
        sigpic

        Comment

        • Cali-Shooter
          Calguns Addict
          • Oct 2009
          • 9192

          HAHAHA, posers got served! Oh Snap!
          In Glock We Trust.
          Originally posted by jeep7081
          My wife sleeps better knowing we have a zombie killer... Saiga AK47! Although my neighbor with his AR has restless nights.
          Originally posted by AleksandreCz
          Thank god the Federal Government is there to protect us from the Federal Government
          WTS: Revision 'Desert Locust' tactical Ballistic/Protective eyewear goggles NEW & USED pairs
          http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=737563

          Comment

          • CavTrooper
            Calguns Addict
            • Jul 2007
            • 5944

            Originally posted by ChuckBooty
            Sounds like bull****. Just sayin.
            Agreed.

            Id like to hear "the rest of the story".

            Comment

            • The Director
              Veteran Member
              • Sep 2008
              • 2769

              Originally posted by CavTrooper
              Agreed.

              Id like to hear "the rest of the story".
              Yup. Lot of photoshop skill required to get the shading and color right to turn an SPC into a 2LT.

              And anyone that devoted would've changed the dead chicken on his hat to a 2LT bar as well, not left two ranks on his uniform at the same time.

              My quess is that that "unit" was so rank happy that they had never even seen an SPC rank and therefore didn't know the chicken in a frying pan was actually a rank on Ma's stetson, so he ran with it by just sticking a 2LT patch on and not worrying about the hat.

              Comment

              • cpl_dan
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2009
                • 1913

                WOW! finally it comes to light. I just cant believe it had to take this long to figure wtf was going on and no local or state officials even bothered to check to see if they were legit. I think ill start my own army, i appoint myself "All mighty admiral fleet commander general of the world" membership dues is $50,000 includes sack lunch of pb&j with flaming hot cheetos and grape drink and a souvenir patch.
                ehhh

                Comment

                • The Director
                  Veteran Member
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 2769

                  ^ I dunno. Supreme Commander has a nice ring to it.....

                  Comment

                  • rero360
                    Veteran Member
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 3927

                    I don't know what all went on as it all went down before i even moved to CA let alone joined the unit, I honestly hope that Ma was taken advantage of by these people and didn't actually wear the LT rank, however if he truly did anything wrong then I'm sure he will receive the proper punishment.

                    my personal SWAG, is that these guys approached the unit to donate money before they went overseas, for what purposes, I don't know, and the unit accepted the donation, as pretty much all donations are accepted. Outside of that, I have no idea but I'm sure the investigation will discover everything there is to find.

                    Comment

                    • CavTrooper
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 5944

                      Originally posted by rero360
                      As to why my fellow soldiers were in the presence of these individuals, I don't think I can share just yet, but I assure everyone that it was harmless and the CAARNG have done no wrong.
                      Whats the story?

                      Comment

                      • rero360
                        Veteran Member
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 3927

                        Originally posted by CavTrooper
                        Whats the story?
                        Apparently they donated money to the unit just before the unit deployed to Kosovo, on their website there were pics of their "supreme Commander" giving a check to members of the unit, outside of that, I have no idea of any other involvement between the two groups.

                        Comment

                        • MRX9989
                          Member
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 282

                          Does anyone have an archived version of their website?

                          Comment

                          • Cali-Shooter
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 9192

                            Originally posted by MRX9989
                            Does anyone have an archived version of their website?
                            Wish I took screencaptures, it was eerily all chinese people in ACU camo in the pictures.

                            Here is all I could find from google-fu image search:

                            1. Masquerade as a legitimate gov't sponsored and sanctioned branch of the U.S. military



                            2. Get non-U.S. citizens to sign up



                            3. ?????



                            4. PROFIT!

                            In Glock We Trust.
                            Originally posted by jeep7081
                            My wife sleeps better knowing we have a zombie killer... Saiga AK47! Although my neighbor with his AR has restless nights.
                            Originally posted by AleksandreCz
                            Thank god the Federal Government is there to protect us from the Federal Government
                            WTS: Revision 'Desert Locust' tactical Ballistic/Protective eyewear goggles NEW & USED pairs
                            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=737563

                            Comment

                            • jermzzzzzzz
                              Senior Member
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 817

                              That is freaken insane.
                              sigpic United States Air Force Security Forces

                              Comment

                              • Cokebottle
                                Seņor Member
                                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                                • Oct 2009
                                • 32373

                                Originally posted by Cali-Shooter
                                Wish I took screencaptures, it was eerily all chinese people in ACU camo in the pictures.
                                I checked the waybackmachine and they don't even have it in the archives.

                                The site owner may have scrubbed the server... but they couldn't scrub the archives!
                                - Rich

                                Originally posted by dantodd
                                A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1