Yeah I have an app in with CPOL as well to go back to NGIC in Charlottesville VA. I have the same "forwarded to selecting official" message on there. If you think trying to be NAVSEA and getting a job with NAVAIR is tough, try being former Army and getting a job there. I slid in working for a defense contractor so they were a little more open about it. If your interested in the contractor route, try Northrop or L-3.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Navy "IS" Rate
Collapse
X
-
Yeah I have an app in with CPOL as well to go back to NGIC in Charlottesville VA. I have the same "forwarded to selecting official" message on there. If you think trying to be NAVSEA and getting a job with NAVAIR is tough, try being former Army and getting a job there. I slid in working for a defense contractor so they were a little more open about it. If your interested in the contractor route, try Northrop or L-3. -
It's all up to the TYCOM! All they have to do is fund it, we'll put a couple on there! From what I understand, a few of the carriers that were equipped with RAM and NSSMS are being retrofitted to replace the RAMs with CIWS. Some of the amphibs are being fitted with all 3!! (Don't THAT make you just a little jealous?!!!
)
Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.")
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 45 AD
sigpicNRA Life MemberComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,843
Posts: 25,152,291
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14326 users online. 135 members and 14191 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment