Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Rent threading tools.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    kendog4570
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2008
    • 5180

    Originally posted by nick9130White
    Mines .670", could you thread it 5/8-24 without any modifications on the barrel?
    Yes

    Comment

    • #17
      IEatZ28
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2011
      • 2345

      WHAT. Are you serious?! I thought you went able to?!
      Looking for more Mosins
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #18
        kendog4570
        Calguns Addict
        • Dec 2008
        • 5180

        Originally posted by nick9130White
        WHAT. Are you serious?! I thought you went able to?!
        The answer is YES it can be threaded, IF it can be fit into the lathe with a headstock hole of 1-3/8", and AT LEAST .625" of material at the muzzle to thread for 5/8-24 tpi . That is how I do it. Others may have a die and alignment tool and outside barrel cutter. My way will be 100% right. I have no idea what you are talking about with regards to not modifying the barrel. Or course you are modifying it, you are threading it!

        Why don't you call me. I am PMing my phone number.
        Ken
        Last edited by kendog4570; 08-16-2011, 5:50 PM.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1