Looking for a budget upper with BCG. Nothing fancy, and I don't care how many rounds were through it. I'd prefer a 16" flat top, but thats wishful thinking. I'm located in SoCal near Riverside. Shoot me a pm with what you have. Thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WTB Inexpensive Upper
Collapse
X
-
Hey DevilDog!!
I was with 3/1 Kilo Co Wpn Plt 95-98
Semper Fi..USMC 95-99Comment
-
AR
Slide 1 {acf_homepage_hero_slider_homepage_hero_slide_title} {acf_homepage_hero_slider_homepage_hero_slide_content} {term_name} Featured products Welcome to DS Arms and web store! D.S. Arms was founded 1987, we are known around the globe as the top innovator and manufacturer of FN FAL 7.62mm battle rifle system. We manufacture the complete FAL system right here in the United States in our own CNC machine […]
BCG= Bolt control groupComment
-
PM sent ...Wanna learn to shoot SKEET? I am here to introduce all shooters to the sport of SKEET Shooting ....
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT >>> SoCal Skeet Clinic
SKEET SHOOTING CLINIC
sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,577
Posts: 25,149,423
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 36349 users online. 39 members and 36310 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment