Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTT Hornady dies

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GunNut666
    Member
    • Nov 2011
    • 475

    WTT Hornady dies

    I have a 7mm-08 Full Length die set from Hornday. A friend of mine left it to me to reload for him and he ended up selling the rifle, honestly all I did was run three .308 casings through the sizing die to neck them down and that was it, they are brand new other than that.

    I am looking to trade for the Hornady full length die set for either .223 or .40 S&W

    Will ship, Located in San Jose area
  • #2
    stilly
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jul 2009
    • 10685

    And would you be willing to trade other things? Like, Hmmmmm, I dunno, Maybe a CLUE on where to properly post?

    OUT! FOUL Noncontributing DEMON! Get back to the marketplace where you belong and take your filthy ad with you!

    BE GONE!
    7 Billion people on the planet. They aint ALL gonna astronauts. Some will get hit by trains...

    Need GOOD SS pins to clean your brass? Try the new and improved model...



    And remember- 99.9% of the lawyers ruin it for the other .1%...

    Comment

    • #3
      uhlan1
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2012
      • 6217

      They're like locusts! Seeing them on the handgun forum too, "cleverly" camouflaged sales threads.

      "I'm thinking of selling my OD G23, what do you think it is worth?"

      Really? 1500 posts and a 2 year member and you can't figure out the value of a flippin' Glock?


      At least ours are honest, they just plain run right over the rules.
      "Hence it happened that all the armed prophets conquered, all the unarmed perished." - Niccolo Machiavelli

      Comment

      • #4
        Ferrum
        Janitors Mop
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Aug 2011
        • 4431

        It's most likely because the Kracken hasn't been unleashed in some time...

        Comment

        • #5
          Don the savage
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2010
          • 2094

          Originally posted by stilly
          And would you be willing to trade other things? Like, Hmmmmm, I dunno, Maybe a CLUE on where to properly post?

          OUT! FOUL Noncontributing DEMON! Get back to the marketplace where you belong and take your filthy ad with you!

          BE GONE!
          The power of Christ compels you!
          Seriously made me laugh.
          I support peace through superior firepower.
          "Para ser libre, un hombre debe tener tres cosas, la tierra, una educacion y un fusil. Siempre un fusil ! (To be free, a man must have three things; land, an education and a rifle. Always a rifle)" -Emiliano Zapata.

          Originally posted by rsrocket1
          Of course they are in free territory where they can pick up ammunition at the local 5 and dime without going through a criminal background check. All we get is legalized pot.

          Comment

          • #6
            Divernhunter
            Calguns Addict
            • May 2010
            • 8753

            Please ---Nobody respond to him even if you have what he wants.

            Then maybe he and others will get the hint to post in the proper section
            A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
            NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
            SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society member

            Comment

            • #7
              stilly
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jul 2009
              • 10685

              Originally posted by uhlan1
              They're like locusts! Seeing them on the handgun forum too, "cleverly" camouflaged sales threads.

              "I'm thinking of selling my OD G23, what do you think it is worth?"

              Really? 1500 posts and a 2 year member and you can't figure out the value of a flippin' Glock?


              At least ours are honest, they just plain run right over the rules.

              HAH! You said Flippin!

              Are you English?

              I think Flippin is like English/Brit speak for ****ING
              7 Billion people on the planet. They aint ALL gonna astronauts. Some will get hit by trains...

              Need GOOD SS pins to clean your brass? Try the new and improved model...



              And remember- 99.9% of the lawyers ruin it for the other .1%...

              Comment

              • #8
                uhlan1
                Calguns Addict
                • Aug 2012
                • 6217

                Originally posted by Divernhunter
                Please ---Nobody respond to him even if you have what he wants.

                Then maybe he and others will get the hint to post in the proper section

                ^^^^^^^^^^This +1
                "Hence it happened that all the armed prophets conquered, all the unarmed perished." - Niccolo Machiavelli

                Comment

                • #9
                  stilly
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 10685

                  Originally posted by Divernhunter
                  Please ---Nobody respond to him even if you have what he wants.

                  Then maybe he and others will get the hint to post in the proper section

                  I totally agree with this. But there are those of us that are too nice and will respond because they see an unanswered question and they want to be first (guilty as charged in my earlier years here).

                  Lately it has become a chore and I am not even a mod but to see a thread like this hanging out in the reloading forum where it CLEARLY does not belong and then to NOT do anything about it, I feel that it is like sticking your head in the sand to hide from people.

                  Let's face it, if you close your eyes, herpes does not go away, you gotta fight it and get medicinal on its arse...

                  Likewise, if I come home and find that there is someone in my house and CLEARLY they do not belong there, I AINT gonna ignore them. I am gonna grab a gun and prolly shoot them and then call the mods-; err police to come and clean up the body... And if I can not shoot at them, then I am gonna call 911 and shout threatening things so that they can see that this guy is not welcome in my home.

                  But what to do when the police take several hours or longer (even a day or two or three) to show up and come to the rescue? Thankfully the mods here are better than that but it HAS happened on occasion. We need to develop a course of action that we can take that keeps us safe and does not interfere with the mods work as well as educating the imbeciles that show up in this forum trying to post their WTS/WTB/WTT ads...

                  Ideas? Maybe we should start this type of discussion in every wtt/wtb/wts ad that people post here? Perhaps we should all go and read the rules and become experts in rulology and then when someone comes here and does this we can all just dump the rules onto them... Is it rude to paste the rules that are being violated in the thread? Since it aint the marketplace it AINT thread crapping.

                  I am prepared to have a brainstorming session here and come up with some ideas on how to make this place a better place WHILE educating people and exiling those that do not contribute anything but an ad...

                  Okay, DEBATE!

                  4/27/2014 02:05 AM I THINK I have it...

                  I just got 2.7GB of totally awesome cool new pictures. They are VERY educational and also very fun to read/look at...
                  Last edited by stilly; 04-27-2014, 2:06 AM.
                  7 Billion people on the planet. They aint ALL gonna astronauts. Some will get hit by trains...

                  Need GOOD SS pins to clean your brass? Try the new and improved model...



                  And remember- 99.9% of the lawyers ruin it for the other .1%...

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    knucklehead0202
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 4087

                    Uh stilly, herpes just doesn't go away man...thought you knew that

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Divernhunter
                      Calguns Addict
                      • May 2010
                      • 8753

                      Stilly---I meant do not respond about actually trading or buying. Not about posting remarks.
                      If no one helps him out by trading/buying then he looses and maybe will get the hint.

                      By all means everyone carry on with negetive posts. Just do not trade with him.
                      A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
                      NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
                      SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society member

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        GunNut666
                        Member
                        • Nov 2011
                        • 475

                        Hello everyone!
                        I'm very sorry that I posted this as it seemed to ruin your day. If you look closely at the top of this thread it plainly states...

                        "Private Reloading Sales Private Sale or Trade of reloading supplies and equipment."

                        Which is exactly what that post falls under. Yes I know this is in the reloading section and not the marketplace.

                        It saddens me that you are out there with nothing better to do that puff up and "strut your stuff" if you will, on a forum. I mean really. Does this really matter that much? Does this make you feel better about yourself? If so, then by all means run your mouth, say what you will, it really doesn't bother me. I just thought, why not post it in two places for more visibility.

                        Guess I'm the bad guy here, didn't realize I was committing such a crime.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          bubbapug1
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 7958

                          Originally posted by GunNut666
                          Hello everyone!
                          I'm very sorry that I posted this as it seemed to ruin your day. If you look closely at the top of this thread it plainly states...

                          "Private Reloading Sales Private Sale or Trade of reloading supplies and equipment."

                          Which is exactly what that post falls under. Yes I know this is in the reloading section and not the marketplace.

                          It saddens me that you are out there with nothing better to do that puff up and "strut your stuff" if you will, on a forum. I mean really. Does this really matter that much? Does this make you feel better about yourself? If so, then by all means run your mouth, say what you will, it really doesn't bother me. I just thought, why not post it in two places for more visibility.

                          Guess I'm the bad guy here, didn't realize I was committing such a crime.
                          Your totally in the correct forum. I'm not sure why all the BS in this thread either.
                          I love America for the rights and freedoms we used to have.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            GunNut666
                            Member
                            • Nov 2011
                            • 475

                            Thanks buddy. I'm not sure either

                            Originally posted by bubbapug1
                            Your totally in the correct forum. I'm not sure why all the BS in this thread either.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1