Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

void

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    sammy
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2006
    • 3847

    Originally posted by jocww
    Hey Sammy did you get my PM?
    Got it and thanks for the drinks!!

    Comment

    • #17
      the_natterjack
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2006
      • 1056

      What are the dimensions of the food grade HDPE drums? Height x width?

      I'd like a couple but I'm not sure if I can carry them.

      Brian

      Comment

      • #18
        sammy
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 2006
        • 3847

        Originally posted by the_natterjack
        What are the dimensions of the food grade HDPE drums? Height x width?

        I'd like a couple but I'm not sure if I can carry them.

        Brian
        22" diam. and about waist high.

        Comment

        • #19
          sammy
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 2006
          • 3847

          I have 16 metal and about 100 plastic in stock now. ttt

          Comment

          • #20
            sammy
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2006
            • 3847

            ttt

            Comment

            • #21
              sammy
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 2006
              • 3847

              ttt

              Comment

              • #22
                RANGER295
                Administrator
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Sep 2006
                • 4002

                Is there anyone from the Stockton/Lodi/Modesto area that would be interested in splitting the fuel and bringing a bunch back? I can pull just about any kind of trailer we can get our hands on. I am interested in metal ones myself.
                "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                ~Ben Franklin

                159

                Comment

                • #23
                  sirnonz
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 1213

                  pm sent. interested in the plastics

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    dirtyJ
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2008
                    • 1002

                    Once I actually have money again, I'll be setting up a run from Elk Grove. I can probably fit 5-8 in my van and can tow several more in a trailer.
                    My posts are my own opinion and reflect no official positions of anyone other than myself.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Silverbullett
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 654

                      I can personally vouch for Sammy's barrels. It's very easy to clean out the Sorbitol. I'm using them for emergency water storage using the bleach method. I stored water for a year and then drained and refilled. The water tasted fine and was perfectly clear.

                      +1 for quality product at an unbeatable price.
                      www.shop42A.com

                      http://www.gofundme.com/helppalomalive


                      Zombie killin at it's finest!!!

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        AndrewMendez
                        C3 Leader
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 6782

                        Sammy, I am sorry, I looked but didn't see...Where are you located and can the Metal be used for storing Gasoline?
                        Need A Realtor in SoCal? Shoot me a PM. :cool:

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          1*mike
                          Member
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 322

                          Cool thread.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Onetyme
                            Member
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 215

                            PM sent.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              rob1208
                              Junior Member
                              • May 2010
                              • 1

                              PM'd

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                alemen13
                                Junior Member
                                • Jun 2010
                                • 1

                                Metal Drum Inquiry

                                Sammy,
                                I'd like to pick up two of the metal drums this Wednesday, 6/9/10, if available. How do I contact you to arrange it?

                                Andrew

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1