I just sweetened the deal! Now included: 1 extra OD 30rd Pmag rebuild kit, a Wolf performance gear molle case, and FREE Shipping. All for the original price of $1850 PULLED
New pics!
Like usual, I've become bored with what I have, and I'm looking to sell off one of my favorites to fund something else... Take a look
Mega lower (labeled "pistol", but DROSed as a long gun)
-cmmg lpk
-KNS anti rotation pins
-Timney 3lb. trigger (this rifle will bumpfire from the shoulder
)
-bullet button
-custom 1 piece (trigger finger) bolt release, similar to the BAD, but better
-OD MIAD grip
-Magpul enhanced trigger guard
-10/30 OD Pmag w/ ranger plate
Available with a standard A4 upper, no ambi bolt release for a reduced price. See below
Keyhole marked A3 upper
-custom reciprocating left side charger, anodized armored aluminum
-standard rear charging handle
-semi auto BCG
M4 profile 1:7 twist barrel w/ M4 barrel extension
Spike's SD fake can
mini gasblock
Vltor CASV-M freefloat handguard (w/ all rail panels)
CASV-M flip up front sight
MI rear flip up BUIS
Tango Down stubby VFG
Surefire 6P light w/ offset mount, pressure switch, and flip up IR filter
OD CTR milspec stock, w/ sling plate, and single point sling
American Defense QD 30mm optic mount - low
Aimpoint Clone (works very well... one of the good cheapies)
Total build cost = $2300+
Asking $1850 or $1600 with standard(unmodified) upper receiver, no bag, no extra mag. Reasonable offers are welcome
PPT in or near Lodi (stockton, elk grove, maybe sac, antioch, tracy)
will ship for the right deal.
Trade suggestions:
-Robinson XCR or M96
-Sig 556 +cash
-DSA FAL (+cash depending on rifle)
-.308 ammo +cash
-5.56/.223 ammo +cash
-something cool? Maybe 2 or 3 run of the mill guns... show me what you have. I promise that if I don't want it I won't call you names and yell at you. I'll just politely decline


New pics!
Like usual, I've become bored with what I have, and I'm looking to sell off one of my favorites to fund something else... Take a look
Mega lower (labeled "pistol", but DROSed as a long gun)
-cmmg lpk
-KNS anti rotation pins
-Timney 3lb. trigger (this rifle will bumpfire from the shoulder
)-bullet button
-custom 1 piece (trigger finger) bolt release, similar to the BAD, but better
-OD MIAD grip
-Magpul enhanced trigger guard
-10/30 OD Pmag w/ ranger plate
Available with a standard A4 upper, no ambi bolt release for a reduced price. See below
Keyhole marked A3 upper
-custom reciprocating left side charger, anodized armored aluminum
-standard rear charging handle
-semi auto BCG
M4 profile 1:7 twist barrel w/ M4 barrel extension
Spike's SD fake can
mini gasblock
Vltor CASV-M freefloat handguard (w/ all rail panels)
CASV-M flip up front sight
MI rear flip up BUIS
Tango Down stubby VFG
Surefire 6P light w/ offset mount, pressure switch, and flip up IR filter
OD CTR milspec stock, w/ sling plate, and single point sling
American Defense QD 30mm optic mount - low
Aimpoint Clone (works very well... one of the good cheapies)
Total build cost = $2300+
Asking $1850 or $1600 with standard(unmodified) upper receiver, no bag, no extra mag. Reasonable offers are welcome
PPT in or near Lodi (stockton, elk grove, maybe sac, antioch, tracy)
will ship for the right deal.
Trade suggestions:
-Robinson XCR or M96
-Sig 556 +cash
-DSA FAL (+cash depending on rifle)
-.308 ammo +cash
-5.56/.223 ammo +cash
-something cool? Maybe 2 or 3 run of the mill guns... show me what you have. I promise that if I don't want it I won't call you names and yell at you. I'll just politely decline






Comment