Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • esskay
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 2304

    ...

    Looking to free up some cash for other projects, so putting up some handgun goodness for sale.

    H&K P7M13

    This H&K P7M13 is an awesome example of German squeeze cocking engineering. It has been a safe queen for me and I've never shot it! I bought it second hand and the finish does show wear but the gun is in nice condition. These are pretty rare in CA and off-roster so it needs to be transferred via PPT. It will come with a P7M10 magazine (legal to transfer, and worth $100+ on its own) which the previous owner found to run just fine in the P7M13. Clean Chantilly markings, IF date code. Sorry, no box/papers.

    Asking $2000 It's LA Gun's!! Thanks!

    Buyer responsible for transfer fees.

    //pics removed//

    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Barsto BS40 Double Stack Limited Pistol

    This beauty is an STI 2011 pattern double-stack limited gun in 40 S&W.
    * 40 cal wide body frame
    * Bomar style low mount rear sights
    * Upgraded front sight to thin fiber optic
    * Cylinder and Slide hammer, sear, disconnector
    * Match fit Bull Bar Sto barrel
    * Front and rear cocking serrations
    * Black oxide finish with smooth sides
    * Supplied with one 10rnd magazine.

    Per Barsto: "We use the best parts and HAND build each one!! You are receiving a custom built firearm at a production price!"

    These type of guns are very hard to find in CA, and I jumped on this when I had the opportunity a couple years ago. I thought I might build it into an Open gun, but that's not happening... so am putting it up for sale. Put a couple boxes through it at an indoor range to test it (it shot like a laser), cleaned & oiled it and put it in the safe ever since.

    At retail with taxes, fees, etc it pushes $2,800 (if you can find one). Asking $2,600. SOLD!! I prefer PPT, though this gun is actually on the CA roster and will consider shipping if buyer covers the cost.
    ///pics removed///

    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    H&K EXPERT 40

    And now a modern Heckler & Koch, the Expert model in 40S&W. Renowned for its accuracy, this one is new, never fired. It comes with the original nylon carrying case, original accessories, and all the paperwork. I am the original owner and had intended to use it for competition but never did. So, it simply sat in the safe with a coating of CLP on it. Full disclosure--it somehow picked up some safe rash, which you can see in the photo below on the right side of the slide above the light rail (again, otherwise, it is completely brand new).

    As a result, I'm asking $1100 SOLD!

    Added pic of case, note HK cleaning kit & other goodies. Also includes a bobbed replacement hammer for those who need the gun to fit into the IPSC box.
    //PICS REMOVED//
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    BARE CASPIAN 1911 FRAME

    This is an untouched, regular steel Caspian 1911 frame -- virgin frame ready for you to build into your dream 1911! I had hopes of doing this myself but sadly have to admit to myself this ain't happening any time soon... As you know, we can't get raw frames here, and I paid a premium to get this by PPT. So I'm looking to get what I paid for it:
    $399 SOLD!
    //pics removed//
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Thanks for looking, please PM me with any questions.
    Last edited by esskay; 09-02-2010, 9:44 PM.
    WTS: Ewbank AKM & NDS-4 AK receivers, Custom Chief AJ Ruger Mini-14

    WTS: Oakley SI Shoes

    WTS KAC rail panels

    WTS: MGI Hydra Modular AR Lower
  • #2
  • #3
  • #4
    SVRider
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 1914

    I will take the Caspian frame....

    PM inbound.
    FOR SALE:

    Check back later

    Comment

    • #5
      lawaia
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2008
      • 2083

      Where in SoCal are you located?

      Comment

      • #6
        milfalcon1
        Member
        • Jun 2009
        • 190

        I would have gone for thr 1911 frame, but ho FFl dealer will accept it for transfer, even used...

        Comment

        • #7
          Mute
          Calguns Addict
          • Oct 2005
          • 8597

          Crap! Late again!
          NRA Benefactor Life Member
          NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The Home Instructor, CA DOJ Certified CCW Instructor, RSO


          American Marksman Training Group
          Visit our American Marksman Facebook Page

          Comment

          • #8
            beemaze
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2009
            • 1981

            Nice

            The 2nd Amendment - The Original Homeland Security


            WTB Colt Woodsman's, WWI/II 1911's, Walthers: P4 or P38 / IV (German or French), PP Super .380, PPK (German or French), TP, TPH (German only), S&W 547 9mm, Any DA .22 Magnum revolver. Colt .22 Diamondbacks, Courier, Banker's Spl.

            sigpic
            FREE NRA FREEDOM ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP - CLICK BELOW
            https://www.nrahq.org/FreedomAssoc/default.asp

            Comment

            • #9
              SVRider
              Senior Member
              • Apr 2007
              • 1914

              Good seller here guys...

              ....free bump
              FOR SALE:

              Check back later

              Comment

              • #10
                jubes
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2009
                • 32

                Damn.. I wish I had the funds for the USP... I just shot with it last night and that thing was BEAUTIFUL to fire... so smooth... bump for a beauty.

                Comment

                • #11
                  fryan
                  Junior Member
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 98

                  Want to Trade for a HK USP 45 Compact? I am located in San Diego willing to travel

                  Comment

                  • #12
                    Stryfe76
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 744

                    Where in socal are you located?

                    Comment

                    • #13
                      esskay
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 2304

                      Thanks for the kind words, folks. PMs returned.
                      WTS: Ewbank AKM & NDS-4 AK receivers, Custom Chief AJ Ruger Mini-14

                      WTS: Oakley SI Shoes

                      WTS KAC rail panels

                      WTS: MGI Hydra Modular AR Lower

                      Comment

                      • #14
                        esskay
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 2304

                        I've received several trade inquiries and gave it some thought -- while I still am mainly looking for cash, I would consider a partial trade for a Glock 34 or 35. Thanks for the interest.
                        WTS: Ewbank AKM & NDS-4 AK receivers, Custom Chief AJ Ruger Mini-14

                        WTS: Oakley SI Shoes

                        WTS KAC rail panels

                        WTS: MGI Hydra Modular AR Lower

                        Comment

                        • #15
                          pacrimguru
                          Veteran Member
                          • Sep 2008
                          • 3595

                          wow, look at that hand exerciser!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1