Delete
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Delete
Collapse
X
-
it's a hk usp .45 tactical. he had me too with the hk 45 in the title but it's a usp not the hk45Comment
-
-
Do you have the nylon case and if so what color is it?Comment
-
Nice

I've got one too! Shoots just like an Expert!
ddindetroit
CLICK HERE TO SEE A VARIETY OF WONDERFUL AND RARE HIGH END PISTOLS THAT I HAVE FOR SALE!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE A VARIETY OF WONDERFUL AND RARE HIGH END LONG GUNS THAT I HAVE FOR SALE!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE A VARIETY AMMUNITION THAT I HAVE FOR SALE!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE A VARIETY OF DESIREABLE SHOOTING ACCESSORIES THAT I HAVE FOR SALE!!!
sigpicComment
-
Last edited by marcfl3; 12-25-2009, 11:38 AM.Originally posted by SimpleCountryActuaryMany Pilgrims travel apparently twisted paths. Some come to sell and stay to make PG comments about frogs.Comment
-
where is the price drop??Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,269
Posts: 25,146,151
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,498
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 38061 users online. 63 members and 37998 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment