btt
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
delete
Collapse
X
-
Bump from another Dillon owner. The 550 is an amazing machine.Comment
-
Updated thread to include cash sales"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong,
is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
- Teddy RooseveltComment
-
Due to recent purchases
No longer looking for a Carbine or HRA
Updated Thread"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong,
is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
- Teddy RooseveltComment
-
I am at a loss for why this has not sold yet
Comment
-
I've been fighting the urge for the last few days to post the same. However, I would love a couple items if you decide to part.
If not, Free bump!Comment
-
CMP ammo prices just came out
looks like I'm gonna need this thing
Items are no longer for sale.....
Actually I will not be reloading these calibers, so there are still available
RL 550B Caliber Conversion Kit and RCBS Carbine 3pc Die Set 44 MAG 40.00
RL 550B Caliber Conversion Kit and RCBS Carbine 3pc Die Set 38/357 40.00
RCBS Carbine 3pc Die Set 9MM Luger 40.00
RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep 30.00 (Missing a few brushes, I think)
RCBS Case Trimmer 30.00Last edited by mur; 03-03-2010, 6:06 PM."To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong,
is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
- Teddy RooseveltComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,773
Posts: 25,151,529
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24249 users online. 124 members and 24125 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment