Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mur
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2006
    • 1831

    delete

    started new thread
    Last edited by mur; 05-02-2010, 1:30 PM. Reason: Updated for specific trades
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong,
    is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
    - Teddy Roosevelt
  • #2
    cdrxls
    Member
    • Mar 2008
    • 369

    I'll trade you an AR I'm in San Jose, PM sent

    Comment

    • #3
      winxp_man
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2009
      • 2038

      Pm sent next in line .............
      Shoot to Kill not to Wound !


      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        mike walden
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2009
        • 950

        GL on sale

        Comment

        • #5
          Desert_Rat
          Senior Member
          • May 2007
          • 2289

          PM sent

          Comment

          • #6
            TurboAR
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2007
            • 857

            Cash talks/ with a complete lower...PM sent

            Cash talks/ with a complete lower...PM sent

            Comment

            • #7
              ColdDeadHands1
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 3391

              PM sent with trade offer!


              "Let me guess... This isn't about the alcohol or tobacco?"

              Comment

              • #8
                mur
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2006
                • 1831

                Pm's replied, btt
                "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong,
                is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
                - Teddy Roosevelt

                Comment

                • #9
                  jstasnk
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2009
                  • 524

                  PM sent.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    five.five-six
                    CGN Contributor
                    • May 2006
                    • 34928

                    Originally posted by mur
                    Got all this stuff with intentions of reloading, however my interests have changed, looking for trades only.
                    Will not separate

                    Interests in M1A, AR15, Garands, +/- cash depending on deal

                    I only have one garand, how many did you want?


                    it is a C&R, so shipping is cool

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Acorn556
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2009
                      • 2107

                      Wow this is an amazing deal. I wish I had somewhere to store it all. Might be willing to trade my AR and maybe a lower for it. I need a garage

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        five.five-six
                        CGN Contributor
                        • May 2006
                        • 34928

                        pm sent

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          JPB
                          Member
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 389

                          PM sent.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Hunter158
                            Member
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 370

                            PM sent... this morning. Garand and stripped lowers (and other parts) available to trade, or cash.
                            sigpicNRA Life Member

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              mur
                              Senior Member
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 1831

                              I believe all Pm's have been answered, if not shoot me one again
                              I updated the thread to be more specific on the trades..

                              Thank you
                              "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong,
                              is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
                              - Teddy Roosevelt

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1