Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Walmart update(s)....?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • makav3li
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 1048

    Originally posted by DREADNOUGHT78
    What I don't understand is why everyone has to get there ammo at WM? The gunshop I frequent has plenty of 223 and it is ALOT cheaper than the WM stuff and better quality.As for the pistol ammo they are a little more expensive but from what it seems like on here you guys are wasting your money on gas anyways?Why not go to a place where at least you know they have ammo! By the way found a place today in Sacramento that sells PMC 55 grn case of 1000 for 375 good deal considering some of the ammo adds I have seen lately!!! P.S. Do some of you ever wonder what people are thinking of you when your scampering around WM at 2AM for ammo? Can you say TWEEKER!
    thats a great deal for 223s now a days. the reason i go to walmart is that there are so many around my area. most gun shops close by 6 and im still at work then.

    Comment

    • DREADNOUGHT78
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Jan 2009
      • 4147

      Originally posted by makav3li
      thats a great deal for 223s now a days. the reason i go to walmart is that there are so many around my area. most gun shops close by 6 and im still at work then.
      True, I think in my area there are more WM's than 7/11's anymore!

      Comment

      • Norcalkid
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 1971

        Originally posted by DREADNOUGHT78
        What I don't understand is why everyone has to get there ammo at WM? The gunshop I frequent has plenty of 223 and it is ALOT cheaper than the WM stuff and better quality.As for the pistol ammo they are a little more expensive but from what it seems like on here you guys are wasting your money on gas anyways?Why not go to a place where at least you know they have ammo! By the way found a place today in Sacramento that sells PMC 55 grn case of 1000 for 375 good deal considering some of the ammo adds I have seen lately!!! P.S. Do some of you ever wonder what people are thinking of you when your scampering around WM at 2AM for ammo? Can you say TWEEKER!

        Comment

        • rmasold
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2009
          • 1079

          i love tweekkkeerrrsss

          Comment

          • rmasold
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2009
            • 1079

            look at all of us on the computor its 12:23am wtf

            Comment

            • makav3li
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2008
              • 1048

              best price around for handgun ammo at wally world. they should sell ammo at sams club and offer dirt low prices

              Comment

              • Seed
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2009
                • 635

                Originally posted by VtotheZ
                WTF... What do you do with 2k worth of 9mm WWB. I'm so sick of these A-Holes buying and reselling. I know thats what there doing. I think its the local gun stores, or something..

                Any legitimate ideas??
                I have fired 300-400 rounds in a session. I don't think it's unreasonable to buy 2k in rounds. Not in all cases at least.
                Last edited by Seed; 04-07-2009, 12:37 AM.
                See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! - Ash (Army of Darkness)

                sigpic

                Comment

                • lpspinner
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 1164

                  Originally posted by rmasold
                  look at all of us on the computor its 12:23am wtf
                  Getting ready to be at work at 2am.
                  Some guys like their powder like their women, hot, cheap, dirty, that would be TiteGroup. -CocoBolo

                  Comment

                  • makav3li
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2008
                    • 1048

                    Originally posted by lpspinner
                    Getting ready to be at work at 2am.
                    man that is very early to start work.........

                    Comment

                    • Seed
                      Senior Member
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 635

                      Originally posted by Ruski47
                      So you would think normal people would spend 1000-3000 dollars of ammo in walmart and keep it for themselves? No way, that obviously shows that they're buying for their shop to make money, or sell it for higher price online. And same people seem to go buying huge quantity of ammo every week.
                      I have 6000 rounds of both 45 and 9mm and I am gonna shoot all of it. The only thing I don't care about is the 2000 rounds of 40 I'm never gonna use.
                      See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! - Ash (Army of Darkness)

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • makav3li
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2008
                        • 1048

                        Originally posted by Seed
                        I have fired 300-400 rounds in a session. I don't think it's unreasonable to buy 2000 rounds. Not in all cases at least.
                        its not like you go to the range everyday, or do you? i think there are a handful of people buying and reselling cuz they go all the time. heck when you ask the employees they say its the same few people usually

                        Comment

                        • makav3li
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2008
                          • 1048

                          is it saturday yet? damn that 10 day wait. we have to get to 1k post in this thread by 1 am

                          Comment

                          • Seed
                            Senior Member
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 635

                            Originally posted by makav3li
                            is it saturday yet? damn that 10 day wait. we have to get to 1k post in this thread by 1 am

                            Oh yeah? I have like a 60 day wait. First the CZ P-01 9mm then my 220 45 32 days later.

                            #991!
                            See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! - Ash (Army of Darkness)

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • SiegeX
                              Member
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 212

                              Originally posted by rmasold
                              Down range brother, I live at the range. You cant find primers so i just stock pile brass. what good is the ammo in the closet buy, point, shoot.
                              If you shoot all of that, then rock on, more power to you
                              This law is basically on the honor system in 2017 and CA has no honor so CA can go F itself. --Nodaedul

                              Custom Dan Wesson Valor

                              Comment

                              • makav3li
                                Senior Member
                                • Jul 2008
                                • 1048

                                Originally posted by Seed
                                Oh yeah? I have like a 60 day wait. First the CZ P-01 9mm then my 220 45 32 days later.

                                #991!
                                turners sold my friend a glock, then talked him into a deagle when he picked up his gun. lets just say he wasnt a happy camper when he paid for the gun and could not start paper work for a hile. they have him a few boxes of ammo though for the mix up on their end

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1