Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Walmart update(s)....?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Ducman
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 2107

    Originally posted by Wild Child
    What?? But what if I run out in the middle of a heist?
    In case of emergency " Break Glass"
    sent from my iPhone 1911 using Tapatalk

    Comment

    • #32
      Z ME FLY
      Calguns Addict
      • Mar 2008
      • 6590

      Haha well just picked up uhhh 15 boxes.. I think I have enough for a few months...
      Originally posted by 69Mach1
      The virgin requires more work (don't they all )

      Originally posted by 69Mach1
      Z gets around. lol

      Comment

      • #33
        Z ME FLY
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2008
        • 6590

        The one in Milpitas has a ton of 9mm left.... some .38... some 12ga and 20ga.. that's all I really saw but there could have been more. I didn't have to stand in line either!
        Originally posted by 69Mach1
        The virgin requires more work (don't they all )

        Originally posted by 69Mach1
        Z gets around. lol

        Comment

        • #34
          Anthony
          Member
          • Nov 2006
          • 198

          Just got back from Walmart at Milpitas and they are out of WWB .45's. Guy in the counter said he doesn't know when they'll have it again and that the price will increase again effective Jan 09. They have plenty of WWB 9mm and .40 though. Both in WWB and Blazer. I'm going to try Mtn. View or Gilroy tomorrow.

          Comment

          • #35
            r0ckingc0wb0y
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2008
            • 1821

            .45 acp at the BEST WAL*MART in town (Lakewood and Paramount) 100 rounds $26 Winchester. Getting 1k on .40cal and 1k on .45acp. by thursday which is when they received their shipment.

            Comment

            • #36
              Inner Nerd
              Member
              • Sep 2008
              • 125

              Alright... which one of you cleaned out the .45 Blazer Brass and WWB value packs at the Mountain View location. I went earlier this afternoon and they had nothing.
              Max

              Comment

              • #37
                plm61
                Member
                • Jan 2008
                • 170

                Walmart Ammo Stock

                While I'd usually be the last to defend the people who work in WW sports department, it might not be their fault.

                I bought two boxes of Blazer Brass .40 the other day, the only two boxes they had, and the lady behind the counter commented that they (just those two boxes) had just come in that day. Total time on shelf, about 3 hours.

                I've been buying too much ammo lately. I think I need a Time Out!

                -P
                sigpic

                Comment

                • #38
                  damndave
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 10858

                  Originally posted by r0ckingc0wb0y
                  .45 acp at the BEST WAL*MART in town (Lakewood and Paramount) 100 rounds $26 Winchester. Getting 1k on .40cal and 1k on .45acp. by thursday which is when they received their shipment.


                  thursday is xmas. i was there 2 days ago and they had 0 of the 45acp. or are you sayign they got a shipment last thursday and you bought them all up? just trying to understand the grammer

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    Anthony
                    Member
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 198

                    Originally posted by Inner Nerd
                    Alright... which one of you cleaned out the .45 Blazer Brass and WWB value packs at the Mountain View location. I went earlier this afternoon and they had nothing.
                    Thanks for the heads up, I was going to head out there today. Anyone from Gilroy?

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      liquidmx
                      Member
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 186

                      Got information today that Gilroy's shelves are empty. Thanks goes out to Gilroy Guns on that one.

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        Pugster
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 964

                        Visited both the Milpitas AND Mountain View for 45acp and it was all gone

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          GrayWolf09
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2008
                          • 1619

                          Just got back from Gilroy tonight. They must have restocked because they have a pretty fair selection. Four boxes of Federal 100 pack .223 Remington plus 40 packs of Winchester .223 and some Remington. Quite a number of Blazer .40 S&W as well as Winchester and some 9mm. Didn't look at the .45acp though.

                          Funny thing happened though. Another guy and I were waiting for someone to unlock the ammo case. I was buying .223 and he was buying shotgun shells. After a long wait the clerk came over and got us what we needed. I asked him if I had to pay there because I have had to do that before. He told me no that register was not even open.

                          So I was finishing up my shopping when he came running up to me and told me I had to pay for it there and he would escort me to the register. He asked me where the other guy was. Told him I had no idea. One of the higher ups came scurrying over and had me pay at the ammo counter. I asked her why and she said they had had a robbery at one of their stores and shots had been fired. Since it was Christmas, I didn't ask her if that meant that store policy was that I could hold up the store using their ammo as long as I paid for it first.

                          Later I ran into the guy with the shotgun shells and told him the story. We laughed because they had hundred packs of shotgun shells on several of the aisles just out in the open.

                          Later the clerk thanked me for running into the other guy and told me the ATF would have been all over them. I told him I thought the ATF would not have cared too much that I was walking around the store with 100 rounds of .223 in my cart.

                          I gather the clerks at Wally*World are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
                          http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/...lf09/18829.jpg http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/...lf09/index.jpg

                          Those who are afraid of the truth always seek to suppress it!

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            pingpong
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Apr 2008
                            • 5450

                            I was at the Milpitas Walmart today. They had about 15 or so boxes of the WWB 9mm, and half a dozen to a dozen .40S&W, .32ACP, and .44 Magnums. Didn't see any .45 though. Price for the 9mm is still 19.97 for the 100 round boxes.
                            Originally posted by luchador768
                            We also had a lot of wannabe gangsters putting the display pistols down thier pants to "try them on.". If you bought a display handgun from the Riverside Turners in the 1990's there's a greater than average chance that there is cholo crotch on it.

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              Pugster
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 964

                              Stockton Walmart has 9mm, 40SW and some 45ACP left

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                garion
                                Member
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 287

                                no .45 acp in elk grove nor gilroy (yeah i happened to be in both cities....twas not a fun drive....)

                                plenty of .40 S&W though....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1