Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Buffer tube and buffer stop Q

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Jason25
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Jan 2013
    • 999

    Originally posted by RP1911
    Kcstott and Jason25,

    You guys are great. Three out of 4 of the lowers have detent holes that are off center. The 4th one is correct as I tested it with the same selector, detent and I modified spring.

    They were 80%.


    I owe you guys a drink or two.

    Best regards,
    RP
    Not a problem at all. Ill take a Blue Moon, Kcstott? This is some of the fun when dealing with 80%ers. Atleast you didn't get rohged Get yourself a TM for the next one!

    Comment

    • #17
      kcstott
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Nov 2011
      • 11796

      Newcastle or something even darker.... Like Scotch.

      No worries man that what we are here for.

      I bet your jig slid forward although it doesn't appear that the trigger pins are out of spec just the selector. Be sure everything is to spec first before trying to fix anything
      Last edited by kcstott; 08-03-2013, 8:12 PM.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1