Ok the bolt was 180. I get it. Thats for a lefty upper. Lol
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AR 10 Problem
Collapse
X
-
-
I assure you that I did not modify or force any thing. On my ar15 rifles it will only go one way. On this one it can be put together 2 ways.Comment
-
Actually AR10’s do have a standard as only one company makes them. Everything else is a copy. The other issue is a R25 is DPMS pattern and is not an AR10 pattern rifle. That rifle is closer to a LR308 than anything
Are they both Armalite rifles? Because only Armalite makes the AR10Last edited by kcstott; 12-31-2017, 9:50 AM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,879
Posts: 25,152,737
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31223 users online. 120 members and 31103 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment