Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Front Sight Range Masters
Collapse
X
-
Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
M&P 15 (Mine)Comment
-
anyone planning on going soon? I am going the 29th of may with my wife… but I need to plan one for july-aug or maybe sept.. anyone got anything planned?Sapper

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/member.php?u=211519 PM me for your Front Sight membership needs!Comment
-
-
i'll be there that week, going to HG skill builder the 25th, then follow that with rope/rappel with the whole family +new SIL
they are closed from like first week of july through august (althought there are some armorer and indoor (knife/hand2hand) courses during that time), first normal classes after that being sep 6 for skill builders
the armorers courses are cool though, as are the hand2hand and edged weaponsLast edited by Tripper; 05-13-2015, 9:16 PM.Comment
-
Sapper

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/member.php?u=211519 PM me for your Front Sight membership needs!Comment
-
-
Which rangemasters have a hard on for only using the Weaver and give the student a hard time if they want to use Iso?
I want one of them if I go, because I will use Iso and I want them to give me crap about it right up to the point where I kick everyone's butt in the shootoff and test.Comment
-
None. If you want to shoot Iso, say so on Day 1 and they'll leave you alone.Which rangemasters have a hard on for only using the Weaver and give the student a hard time if they want to use Iso?
I want one of them if I go, because I will use Iso and I want them to give me crap about it right up to the point where I kick everyone's butt in the shootoff and test.Comment
-
Another quality post.Which rangemasters have a hard on for only using the Weaver and give the student a hard time if they want to use Iso?
I want one of them if I go, because I will use Iso and I want them to give me crap about it right up to the point where I kick everyone's butt in the shootoff and test.
Comment
-
Love these front sight threads.. get me all pumped to train!Sapper

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/member.php?u=211519 PM me for your Front Sight membership needs!Comment
-
Day Park is awesome!
He's funny, helpful, engaging, and calm.Comment
-
Blackhorse.. just ignore Co Th G, he is an ignoramus.Sapper

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/member.php?u=211519 PM me for your Front Sight membership needs!Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,773
Posts: 25,151,537
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23218 users online. 112 members and 23106 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment