I have an AR-15 that is .223. In order to shoot 7.62 can you just change the upper or basically you need a whole other weapon?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AR Question
Collapse
X
-
AR Question
Joe,
Garden Grove, Ca. 92840Tags: None -
7.62x39 requires a different upper and magazines.
7.62x51 requires a different lower, upper and magazines.Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
-
Thx guys. I just realized I put this in the wrong section. Question answered.Joe,
Garden Grove, Ca. 92840Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,827
Posts: 25,152,128
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11768 users online. 112 members and 11656 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment