Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Plastic cartridge boxes give away

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BSlacker
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2003
    • 923

    Plastic cartridge boxes give away

    May not be the right forum for the give away but I thought that reloaders would be mostly interested. Move if you want. I have several plastic cartridge boxes for give away. Most are from MTM and covers a couple of calibers. List below:
    38/357 Frankford Arsenal 50rd qty 12
    .223 MTM RS-100 100rd qty 7
    9mm MTM P-100 100rd qty 7
    10mm/45ACP/40S&W MTM 100rd qty 12
    45ACP/10mm Berrys 100rd qty 4
    38/357 MTM 50rd qty 3
    4 misc plastic boxes for small parts

    I want to see a receipt for a donation to an animal shelter. Such as an adoption of an animal or donation above 20.00. We will meet at the Mountain Ave exit off the 10fwy in the Hobby Lobby parking lot. Bring something to put them in and show me your receipt they are yours. First PM with I I have a receipt and meets in less than 5 days gets them.
    Last edited by BSlacker; 09-03-2014, 9:59 AM.
  • #2
    stilly
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jul 2009
    • 10685

    Originally posted by BSlacker
    May not be the right forum for the trade but I thought that reloaders would be mostly interested. Move if you want. I have several plastic cartridge boxes for trade. Most are from MTM and covers a couple of calibers. List below:
    38/357 Frankford Arsenal 50rd qty 12
    .223 MTM RS-100 100rd qty 7
    9mm MTM P-100 100rd qty 7
    10mm/45ACP/40S&W MTM 100rd qty 12
    45ACP/10mm Berrys 100rd qty 4
    38/357 MTM 50rd qty 3
    4 misc plastic boxes for small parts

    I want to trade for a receipt for a donation to an animal shelter. Such as an adoption of an animal or donation above 20.00. We will meet at the Mountain Ave exit off the 10fwy in the Hobby Lobby parking lot. Bring something to put them in and show me your receipt they are yours. First PM with I I have a receipt and meets in less than 5 days gets them.
    It is too hard for me to move this. Let me pretty it up instead...


    Hello and welcome to the CalGuns reloading forum.

    The California reloader's place to be online!

    I am Stilly and I am NOT a mod nor do I THINK I am nor do I PRETEND to be one but it is with great sadness that I must inform you that you
    have been caught posting an AD in a DISCUSSION forum.

    ADS are NOT ALLOWED in the discussion forums. DISCUSSION FORUMS are FORUMS that are here to DISCUSS things among members.
    ADS are not discussed unless they are placed here against the rules. ADS are meant to be placed in the MARKETPLACE.

    HERE is where ADS for reloading supplies belong: RIGHT HERE - CLICK HERE OR HERE OR HERE

    HERE is where all other gun related ADS belong: RIGHT HERE - CLICK HERE OR HERE OR HERE

    It is probably too late for you to delete this ad, but at LEAST you can remove all of the text and change the title to DELETE. That would show everyone that you made a mistake and you are willing to fix it.

    In the meantime though this ad is being forwarded to the mods for proper action. Maybe you can ask them to go easy on you.

    While we are patiently waiting for this AD to be deleted, please enjoy reading some interesting and educational material that I have found
    and wish to share with everyone.

    You never know, it COULD save your life. (even though a great deal seems to be focused on cats and dogs or Mcdonalds for some reason...)


    Collect all 5267 (2.71GB) images...
















    Thank YOU for allowing me to post this most excellent information in your thread. I was feeling a bit pissy today because of a recent e-mail I received about a job but this made me feel .07% better...
    Last edited by stilly; 09-03-2014, 9:57 AM.
    7 Billion people on the planet. They aint ALL gonna astronauts. Some will get hit by trains...

    Need GOOD SS pins to clean your brass? Try the new and improved model...



    And remember- 99.9% of the lawyers ruin it for the other .1%...

    Comment

    • #3
      BSlacker
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2003
      • 923

      I could see why you would not have a job!

      Comment

      • #4
        Agustav
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2008
        • 1172

        I'll take it... PM Inbound!

        Comment

        • #5
          BSlacker
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2003
          • 923

          Taken

          Comment

          • #6
            stilly
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jul 2009
            • 10685

            Ouch! Cut me I bleed.

            Here is where you probably would drag me down to your level and then beat me with your experience there, but its cool, I got to post 5 more and you got to show everyone how you can't follow simple directions. Win win I think...

            Too bad it aint Tuesday. You could go get your chicken dinner from Popey's for $1.29 (leg and thigh special).

            Oh, and I do have a job, I just wanted another so I could refi the house...
            7 Billion people on the planet. They aint ALL gonna astronauts. Some will get hit by trains...

            Need GOOD SS pins to clean your brass? Try the new and improved model...



            And remember- 99.9% of the lawyers ruin it for the other .1%...

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1