Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

POWDERS FOR SALE

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Clever
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 591

    POWDERS FOR SALE

    Delete
    Last edited by Clever; 04-15-2014, 10:39 AM.
    There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for.
  • #2
    ptmn
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 789

    You posted in the wrong section, so you're probably going to get flamed.

    Stilly? Stilly? Don't disappoint me, I'm looking forward to your flame posting...

    Stilly is one of my Calguns heroes

    Comment

    • #3
      Clever
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 591

      Thank You for your Help. Good Luck with your Hero..
      There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for.

      Comment

      • #4
        ptmn
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2012
        • 789

        No worries, but this way you can prevent getting flamed by a bunch of Calgunners.

        Stilly really takes it personal when it comes to sales posting in this section...and his flames are pretty blunt.

        Never the less, guys like Stilly and Bill Steele are a wealth of knowledge AND they are willing to share their knowledge with Calgunners that do their homework before asking reloading questions. That's why Stilly is one of my Calguns heroes

        Comment

        • #5
          Clever
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 591

          Got it
          There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for.

          Comment

          • #6
            sdkevin
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2013
            • 2248

            .. yea, you posted in the wrong forum - go sit in the corner.

            Yet the people that run this place won't let me see what you have to sell, I'm banned from spending my $$ here.

            Stunning business model on their part.
            After watching WTC Bldg #7 being razed, and considering it's main occupants..

            I stumbled onto this note while checking advanced weapons..
            "911 = false flag. WTC 7 was brought down by demolition. 47 floors came down in 6 1/2 seconds - not hit by a plane. Just one of hundreds of absurdities that occurred that day. Wake up".

            Comment

            • #7
              stilly
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jul 2009
              • 10685

              Damn!

              I am LATE to the party. I can not flame when I do not see any actual evidence, and circumstantial evidence only warrants a finger wagging...

              OP is not new to the forums and has had his hands slapped before for letting adverts drop in other forums though.

              I will report the thread as should everyone so that the mods can delete it promptly.

              Else I might come back and get into an argument with myself...


              Hey, I was wondering, THe mods work hard deleting things all the time here. I saw Kes *****ing about how just in the time it took him to reply to a post there were 12 deletions and x and x and x other thigns going on...

              I propose that we post jokes at the end of our mod requests. That way it lets the mods know that we appreciate them

              HEre is an example of one I just left for THIS thread:

              What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?
              "We better get some support before people think we are nuts..."

              Last edited by stilly; 04-15-2014, 8:37 PM.
              7 Billion people on the planet. They aint ALL gonna astronauts. Some will get hit by trains...

              Need GOOD SS pins to clean your brass? Try the new and improved model...



              And remember- 99.9% of the lawyers ruin it for the other .1%...

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1