Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Yet another LSD receipe question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Pauliedad
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Dec 2012
    • 2095

    Finally took a look at this thread. On my phone I can't see which forum its coming from so I assumed with the title it was coming out of OT.

    The post tumbling rinse is key as well. Bucket, water and swish around. Then drain and towel. Off to the oven for me works but I like that dehydrator idea. Hmmm. More stuff on the bench.

    Comment

    • #17
      sdkevin
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 2248

      .. wrong LSD, my bust..

      After watching WTC Bldg #7 being razed, and considering it's main occupants..

      I stumbled onto this note while checking advanced weapons..
      "911 = false flag. WTC 7 was brought down by demolition. 47 floors came down in 6 1/2 seconds - not hit by a plane. Just one of hundreds of absurdities that occurred that day. Wake up".

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1