Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Bigbronco's reloading class!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Yellow Wing
    Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 474

    Originally posted by barearms562
    Damn! I hope I can start the way you did. I'm waiting on my dies and powder measure to get started.
    There's one coming up in March.
    Please remember to spay or neuter your liberals
    Purveyor Of Fine Hypno Helio Static Stasis and Exstato Euphoro Fun With Patented Hinder 90 - MST3K - Episode 520, Radar Secret Service
    Tolerance is the last virtue of a declining society - Aristotle

    Comment

    • #17
      jcat
      Member
      • Aug 2013
      • 206

      I guess it is "Love Big Bronco day" !

      I can't beleive all the positive feedback on his class, are you guys kidding !

      GOT YA !

      I took his class as well, IT ROCKED !
      I will be setting up a one on one training so he can help me setup my new reloading equipment on my new bench, and turn out 1000 rounds in an hour.
      (he promised)

      JCAT

      Comment

      • #18
        krazykj03
        Member
        • Dec 2010
        • 112

        I also took Bigbronco 1 on 1 class and it was very informative and interesting and i also had a lot of fun. He makes the class fun and make you want more. its a hands on class and he will answer all your questions you have. take his class and tell everyone too...great guy.
        Brass Processing in SoCal: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...1#post13649691

        Comment

        • #19
          Twystd1
          Superfluous
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Oct 2009
          • 2692

          And he is almost as good looking as me.

          T

          Comment

          • #20
            sean5063
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2013
            • 1008

            Love the guy! He definitely goes out of his way to help people

            Comment

            • #21
              barearms562
              Member
              • Jun 2012
              • 463

              Originally posted by jcat
              I guess it is "Love Big Bronco day" !

              I can't beleive all the positive feedback on his class, are you guys kidding !

              GOT YA !

              I took his class as well, IT ROCKED !
              I will be setting up a one on one training so he can help me setup my new reloading equipment on my new bench, and turn out 1000 rounds in an hour.
              (he promised)

              JCAT
              Nice I'm on a single stage press for now reloading 223 and 308 and I actually love only putting out about 80 rounds an hour. I find it very soothing after a long day at work . Hopefully I can get a progressive press going on to produce that in the future.

              Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

              Comment

              • #22
                H2O KLAN
                Junior Member
                • Jun 2013
                • 83

                Originally posted by Yellow Wing
                There's one coming up in March.
                Anyone have some more info on this class?

                Comment

                • #23
                  krazykj03
                  Member
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 112

                  Originally posted by H2O KLAN
                  Anyone have some more info on this class?

                  Just message bigbronco. He does group classes and one on one. He knows a lot of stuff. He does pistols and rifles and precision classes.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Brass Processing in SoCal: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...1#post13649691

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1