Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Bigbronco's reloading class!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • barearms562
    Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 463

    Bigbronco's reloading class!

    I took the 1 on 1 class from bigbronco and I feel like I have been reloading for a ling time now. He went into detail with everything, from case prep to safety. He's a really good teacher and way worth the money. He set up the lesson with the same press I just recently purchased so that was a huge plus. He makes the class fun but yet he's very professional and safety oriented. I encourage every new reloader to take his course I walked out knowing what to purchase and how to safely use it. Thanks bigbronco you truly are as good as the people here talk about you. Here's a picture of my first .223 rounds.
    Attached Files
  • #2
    tylenol9999
    Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 393

    Congrats, yes BigBronco is a huge asset to the reloading community. Let us know how they fly and how nervous you were pulling the trigger. I know I was.
    AutoDropper demonstration

    https://www.autodropper.net/

    Comment

    • #3
      roc_my_tims
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2011
      • 1529

      i took the class last month will be starting reloading in a few days. great class well worth it. Thanks BigBronco

      Comment

      • #4
        barearms562
        Member
        • Jun 2012
        • 463

        Originally posted by tylenol9999
        Congrats, yes BigBronco is a huge asset to the reloading community. Let us know how they fly and how nervous you were pulling the trigger. I know I was.
        I'm definitely going to post when I shoot these. He is a huge asset, I'll definitely be going back to him for more advanced classes.

        Comment

        • #5
          barearms562
          Member
          • Jun 2012
          • 463

          Originally posted by roc_my_tims
          i took the class last month will be starting reloading in a few days. great class well worth it. Thanks BigBronco
          Same here I'll probably be up and running by this weekend.

          Comment

          • #6
            Mike402
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2012
            • 555

            A bump for Big Bronco. Took his precision reloading class, and not only was it extremely helpful, but he has also been nothing but helpful & an all around great guy.

            Comment

            • #7
              Canucky
              Veteran Member
              • Dec 2007
              • 4265

              Location of Big Bronco?

              Comment

              • #8
                barearms562
                Member
                • Jun 2012
                • 463

                Originally posted by Mike402
                A bump for Big Bronco. Took his precision reloading class, and not only was it extremely helpful, but he has also been nothing but helpful & an all around great guy.
                Once I have a little more experience I will try and take the precision course.

                Comment

                • #9
                  barearms562
                  Member
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 463

                  Originally posted by Canucky
                  Location of Big Bronco?
                  Fullerton CA

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Mike402
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2012
                    • 555

                    Originally posted by barearms562
                    Once I have a little more experience I will try and take the precision course.
                    That was actually my first reloading experience at the class. He starts out with the basics & then if you bring your rifle & once fired brass, he can help you get it dialed in towards the end of the day.

                    It was totally worth it for me, because you can read everything out there, but there are some nuances while you are actually doing it where having a person standing next to you watching over & guiding you really helps out.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      barearms562
                      Member
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 463

                      Originally posted by Mike402
                      That was actually my first reloading experience at the class. He starts out with the basics & then if you bring your rifle & once fired brass, he can help you get it dialed in towards the end of the day.

                      It was totally worth it for me, because you can read everything out there, but there are some nuances while you are actually doing it where having a person standing next to you watching over & guiding you really helps out.
                      Yeah I like how he showed me how to set-up the dies then took them completely off and said now do it yourself. He is a very pleasant person to learn from.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Capybara
                        CGSSA Coordinator
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 15674

                        Big Bronco will be the lead instructor at the Ventura County Reloading Club clinic this Sunday. He is very good with 18 students as well although he will have some of Calguns best co-instructors with him too, CSA Cannoneer, Bumslie, Tujungatoes, JJ805...

                        Our reloading clinics are the best deal in the country to learn, hands-on and safely, how to reload.
                        NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Lucky Scott
                          Veteran Member
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 2610

                          I took the class also, and loaded up some 7mm remington Mag. They worked great and gave me the confidence I needed. More accurate than my factory ammo. Looking forward to taking the next OC class.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            sl0re10
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 7242

                            Originally posted by barearms562
                            I took the 1 on 1 class from bigbronco and I feel like I have been reloading for a ling time now. He went into detail with everything, from case prep to safety. He's a really good teacher and way worth the money. He set up the lesson with the same press I just recently purchased so that was a huge plus. He makes the class fun but yet he's very professional and safety oriented. I encourage every new reloader to take his course I walked out knowing what to purchase and how to safely use it. Thanks bigbronco you truly are as good as the people here talk about you. Here's a picture of my first .223 rounds.
                            +1. Took the group clinic last year he organized...I am getting close to my 3000th round (re: almost done with my third box of 1000 primers).

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              barearms562
                              Member
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 463

                              Originally posted by sl0re10
                              +1. Took the group clinic last year he organized...I am getting close to my 3000th round (re: almost done with my third box of 1000 primers).
                              Damn! I hope I can start the way you did. I'm waiting on my dies and powder measure to get started.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1