Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Reloading Club Eastbay

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Motor Man
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 788

    Originally posted by ghettojet
    if I where to do a reloading club at my shop in San Ramon who would actually be interested in going?
    I'd be there.

    Comment

    • ghettojet
      Member
      • Jan 2011
      • 318

      No, I have kinda a hokey machine/fabrication shop. Wish it was a gun shop! I am free next sat/sun if anyone wants to meet up. please let me know, i will clear a spot out and move some of my equipment up there

      Comment

      • XDJYo
        Calguns Addict
        • Apr 2012
        • 7092

        Crap. Next weekend sucks for me. But, it would be great to get the ball rolling! Good luck with the event! Let us know how it goes.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
        Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
        Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
        M&P 15 (Mine)

        Comment

        • knarf308
          Junior Member
          • Apr 2015
          • 10

          I'd be interested but my schedule is pretty crazy

          Comment

          • ghettojet
            Member
            • Jan 2011
            • 318

            Will be free sat-tues this week if anyone wants to meet up and get the ball rolling

            Comment

            • ghettojet
              Member
              • Jan 2011
              • 318

              I will be at my shop on Sunday if anyone is interested in meeting up.

              Sunday the 26th at noon
              Off crow canyon rd in San Ramon( right next to in n out)

              If you would like to attend pm me for the address.

              We have a time and place now, hoping that someone shows up!

              Comment

              • Motor Man
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2009
                • 788

                Sunday is the high cal. Silhouette match and the bench rest match at USI so I can't make it. Monday or Tuesday evenings would be good for me if others are interested.

                Comment

                • 1911Enthusiast
                  Junior Member
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 15

                  Sunday is a busy day for me. The club sounds like fun. Saturdays during the day and evenings during the week are best for me. Let us know how it goes and
                  Thanks for offering your shop for the event.

                  Comment

                  • AAShooter
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    CGN Contributor
                    • May 2010
                    • 7188

                    Interested but can't make it this time around.

                    Comment

                    • advocatusdiaboli
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 5521

                      I am interested but this weekend is prom for both our daughters.
                      Benefactor Life Member NRA, Life Member CRPA, CGN Contributor, US Army Veteran, Black Ribbon in Memoriam for the deceased 2nd Amendment
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • ghettojet
                        Member
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 318

                        Anyone want to meet up sunday in San Ramon?

                        Comment

                        • gsc3zny
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 573

                          Originally posted by ghettojet
                          Anyone want to meet up sunday in San Ramon?
                          What would I be bringing, aside from my supplies?

                          Comment

                          • ghettojet
                            Member
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 318

                            I really have no idea what goes down at a reloading clinic? I can bring a xl650 and components to reload. pretty knowledgable about dillon machines if anyone needs help with one

                            Comment

                            • gsc3zny
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2011
                              • 573

                              Originally posted by ghettojet
                              I really have no idea what goes down at a reloading clinic? I can bring a xl650 and components to reload. pretty knowledgable about dillon machines if anyone needs help with one
                              I dont either. I would be needing help/advice on .223. I use a Lee single stage and am struggling

                              Comment

                              • Motor Man
                                Senior Member
                                • Jul 2009
                                • 788

                                I might be able to make it. I've been loading 223 and 308 with a single stage press for maybe two years, so I might be able to provide some assistance. What time were you thinking on meeting?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1