Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Dang Bullets got expensive!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    sargenv
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 4620

    One more reason I shoot Bear Creeks if you can find them.

    Comment

    • #17
      ar15barrels
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2006
      • 57182

      Originally posted by bruceflinch
      D'OH! Them thar .45's were $100.00 per 1000..

      A year ago I paid $66.00 per 1000 on the .40's & $71. per 1000 on the .45's.
      I'm getting 200gr lead 0.452" semi wadcutters for $61 per 1000 right now.
      Randall Rausch

      AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
      Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
      Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
      Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
      Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

      Comment

      • #18
        bohoki
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2006
        • 20826

        Originally posted by ar15barrels
        I'm getting 200gr lead 0.452" semi wadcutters for $61 per 1000 right now.
        delivered? or pick up where?

        Comment

        • #19
          ar15barrels
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2006
          • 57182

          Originally posted by bohoki
          delivered? or pick up where?
          Pickup at the range from a guy I shoot matches with.
          Randall Rausch

          AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
          Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
          Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
          Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
          Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1