Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cut Hands while Trimming...Anyone else?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    dabibbee
    Junior Member
    • May 2013
    • 45

    Couple of things here; knucklehead0202, Lyman makes a adapter for your drill.

    I bought at Autozone Snap-On Super Grip gloves that work really well for this application. I also use the old style plyers that were used for hose clamps to hold the brass for chamfering. I created a little cell production line that trims,
    cleans primer pockets, and chamfers inside and outside. Then I tumble them,
    it's a beautiful thing. No why's, no cuts, no errors.

    Dave

    Comment

    • #32
      knucklehead0202
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2008
      • 4087

      yeah I know, it's just ungainly compared to a purpose-built power unit. couple of them look real nice. kinda want to buy the hornady setup. anybody want a lyman universal? light used...

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1